• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants are now live. These cargos are based off vintage US Army BDU (Battle Dress Uniform) cargos. They're made of a premium 13.5-ounce Japanese twill that has been sulfur dyed for a vintage look. Every detail has been carried over from the inspiration and elevated. Available in two colorways, tundra and woodland. Please find them here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Chulillo

Reaction score
Simple stuff today...like every day, really.

Rayban // Gant // BB // Superga

Quote:

Many great fits lately... but these two are just my favorites. @SeaJean very good fit. I like everything seperately and also how you combined it all together. White tennis shoes are all the rage now on my side of the Atlantic... at least where I live... everyone is buying white tennis shoes like crazy...

@CasuallySmart, great fit as well. I bought two cable knit sweaters this past week, one is beige and the other one is like a mix of grey and blue...

Very well done everyone!

We are having over here heatwave after heatweave, reaching, some days 53ºC (this must not feel much different than what Hell must feel like)... so I will post a couple of pictures from a few weeks back when I was able to dress semi-decent, now it is too hard for me to wear shirts under this cruel sun.

Jueves11Junio2015_002_zpsoabgudc8.jpg~original
I went shopping that day after work and I thought that dressing room had nice lighting... so that is why there is a pink courtain behind me LOL...
Miercoles10Junio2015_003_zpsgriicpcy.jpg~original

ShawnBC

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
53°C? Hot damn, here I thought I was having it hard when we reached 35°C-37°C with the humidity factor last week!

Chulillo

Reaction score
Maybe try a buttondown? Your collar is trying to fly away
I have hundreds of shirts some are button-down and some aren't. I wear whichever floats my boat that day... This one is trying to fly as you say because I was putting it on and off trying out some other shirts, so it was all wrinkled after wearing it all day long and then that... but I kind of like it like that... it adds a "touch" to it that I like... :)

53°C? Hot damn, here I thought I was having it hard when we reached 35°C-37°C with the humidity factor last week!
Oh yeah.... Tourists are literally fainting on the pavement... this summer is being ridiculous... incredibly hot... we have these temperatures every summer but just for one day or two... but we have been having these high temperatures for almost a continuos month now... it is horrible.

Humidity is hideous here as well... feels like we are in the middle of a tropical jungle lately... but without any freaking rain... it hasn't rain in months... :(

rossoz

Reaction score
Yes, and stay in the shade. The sun washes out all the colors and texture or maybe it was the camera.

Cheers

novaeagle

Reaction score
53 degrees celsius is insane @Chulillo . Here in the Southern US we have 38 degrees celsius fairly often (100F) throughout the summer. At least for a solid month and a half in late July through August. It's the humidity that's killer, here, though. You feel like you're swimming whenever you step outside!

Chulillo

Reaction score
53 degrees celsius is insane @Chulillo . Here in the Southern US we have 38 degrees celsius fairly often (100F) throughout the summer. At least for a solid month and a half in late July through August. It's the humidity that's killer, here, though. You feel like you're swimming whenever you step outside!
I feel you man, I lived in Mississippi for a short while... Today is still hell here, 48ºC
The biggest problem is that we've been over 40ºC from almost a month already and temperatures at night are still ski high so everything feels like you are sitting on a frying pan... Fires are popping all over the place with these temperaturatures... Tomorrow and sunday will have a break (no higher than 45ºC) but on monday, another heat weave comes my way so if I don't write for a while, I am probably in a dark cave trying to survive :p

Chulillo

Reaction score
Since this is the casual thread, I want to ask you something... I just bought three 100% cotton, unstructured jackets (no linning) for next spring... they are all wrinkled (just got them out of the box to take the pictures) so... I am thinking about maybe had the waist taken a bit on the cream and ink blue jackets (they are the same jacket in different color). What do you think? These are for casual wear only, I don't intend to wear them to any formal event.
The navy jacket has a different cut, is more baggy on the waist so that one I am going to touch for sure...

Keep in mind these are Off The Rack jackets, nothing compared to what we are used to see on the other thread... and if I told how much I paid for them, I would have to kill you all (which means I am keeping them for sure) :p

Anyways, here are the pics, let me know :)

MANGOtwinJackets_zps4lkz59op.jpg~original

BlueInkMANGOjacket_zpsrcwvpbdz.jpg~original

ShawnBC

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Chulillo - I'd kill to have your traps. My shoulders are very straight with virtually 0 traps so I always get upper back rolling over the collar and need tailoring every time!

Last edited:

Chulillo

Reaction score
Chulillo - I'd kill to have your traps. My shoulders are very straight with virtually 0 traps so I always get upper back rolling over the collar and need tailoring every time!
haha thanks. Well, that is all me, because those jackets have no padding at all... :p
You said once that I gest the best deals... well, not so, but this was pretty good... 14€ each jacket... not bad, huh?

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 106 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 106 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 37 12.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 47 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 42 14.5%

Forum statistics

Threads