• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Vanda Fine Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread

jcmeyer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

What do people do with the boxes used to ship Vanda's ties? I find them too nice to throw out.

Regift one of the ties that is now inferior to your Vanda(s)?

lordsuperb

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@gshen is there any chance of redoing this tie?

llamaone

Reaction score

Regift one of the ties that is now inferior to your Vanda(s)?

Assuming the recipient of the gift is familiar with quality ties and Vanda specifically, imagine their disappointment when the tie in the Vanda box isn't actually a Vanda, but instead something inferior. :lol: That would be cruel.

Anyway, I've yet to purchase a Vanda tie but hope to soon. I've enjoyed browsing through this thread as well as the other, unofficial Vanda thread. Some awesome stuff, for sure.

Last edited:

jcmeyer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Assuming the recipient of the gift is familiar with quality ties and Vanda specifically, imagine their disappointment when the tie in the Vanda box isn't actually a Vanda, but instead something inferior. :lol: That would be cruel.

Anyway, I've yet to purchase a Vanda tie but hope to soon. I've enjoyed browsing through this thread as well as the other, unofficial Vanda thread. Some awesome stuff, for sure.

You have friends in real life that know who Vanda is!?! :lol:

But quite right, that would be cruel.

Claghorn

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
I know of someone here who recognized a SF lurker at his office when he [the lurker] wore the Panta massdrop tie to a meeting. No word on whether he uttered "brown is for farmer" as he passed to let the individual know he knew.

Last edited:

gshen

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

@gshen is there any chance of redoing this tie?

I'm in if you do!

Yes of course there is. We're headed up to Como to see Seteria Bianchi (who're responsible for that shantung fabric) in May, and will put in an order then. We're also headed further north to Islay for the Islay festival "for work" :nodding:

jcmeyer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I know of someone here who recognized a SF lurker at his office when he wore the Panta massdrop tie to a meeting. No word on whether he uttered "brown is for farmer" as he passed to let the individual know he knew.

:spew:

"Squares are for closers"

lordsuperb

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Yes of course there is. We're headed up to Como to see Seteria Bianchi (who're responsible for that shantung fabric) in May, and will put in an order then. We're also headed further north to Islay for the Islay festival "for work" :nodding:

Thank You!

jcmeyer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
A thank you to Gerald who managed to find some extra fabric to do another Burnt Orange Donegal (in something other than the standard length/width, which is still available on the site). I haven't had the chance to wear it yet since it's been warm in SF, but I also picked up the Navy with Brown Flowers that I put on for one of those somber occasions on Saturday.

gshen

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Some new arrivals on our webstore:

Also, this special square we have called The Phoenix is our first Vanda rewards special, only available through loyalty point redemption (900 points) and limited to 28 pieces.

Dont forget that SF members get 30% bonus points in our rewards program - just leave us a note with your nick on checkout!

Mr. Six

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^ That square is great! Looks like it's already sold out.

I posted this tie in the previous thread but wore it again yesterday and thought I'd bring it to the new AV thread.

Last edited:

gshen

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
^^^Seems like we weren't clear in our description on The Phoenix. Sorry about that! This pocket square is listed as OOS as it cannot be purchased (it is only for redemption!). Please email as to redeem it!

Wearing the Red-Cream Racing well! It is almost sold out too...

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 30 11.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.7%

Forum statistics

Threads