• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

UNI/FORM (UNIFORM LA)- Official Affiliate Thread

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Yo... Pat is 100000% the goat

That’s ******* dope!!! Pat is the da ******* man!!! Love that dude.

As if Pat hasn’t gotten enough praise on here this was over the top... I’m sure most of you frequent the JE thread and as you saw @WhaleShark made some great custom converse on the US site and i was having troubles ordering from Canada.

Pat reached out to me offering to order them for me. So he ordered them for me, held them until i placed my black friday Uniform order and shipped them all to me together.

Thank you for going above and beyond brotha! Your products alone are top notch but the extras are what will make your brand take off. Looking forward to the continued growth of Uniform LA

Y'all are too kind. Thank you so much!

I appreciate you guys.

Those Converse go hard. @Mackp12 you should post a shot. Although I'm not sure shots really do them justice. In person, they are amazing.

Last edited:

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I wanted to share these with you guys. We're still dialing in a few things (mainly pocket placement and fit). But here are the sweatpants we'll be dropping first. They're slim fit with welt pockets on the front concealing Riri zippers and a patch pocket on the back. Unfortunately, I didn't get a chance to take a fit picture as we had to send them back to the sample sewer to fix a couple things. These are PFD (prepared for dye) meaning they're not a color yet and were just meant to serve as a fit sample.

We also got a tee sample back for a new more oversized silhouette we've been working that is amazing. I'll share that as it gets closer to finalized.

JBad28

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I wanted to share these with you guys. We're still dialing in a few things (mainly pocket placement and fit). But here are the sweatpants we'll be dropping first. They're slim fit with welt pockets on the front concealing Riri zippers and a patch pocket on the back. Unfortunately, I didn't get a chance to take a fit picture as we had to send them back to the sample sewer to fix a couple things. These are PFD (prepared for dye) meaning they're not a color yet and were just meant to serve as a fit sample.

We also got a tee sample back for a new more oversized silhouette we've been working that is amazing. I'll share that as it gets closer to finalized.

View attachment 1298210

WOW! Sounds and looks awesome! Can’t wait to see model pics and colors! Any insight on colors you’re gonna drop or surprise? lol

Mishathebeer

Reaction score
i just received my order
i was hit by the customs but quality and fit makes everything good
the personal thank you note is a nice touch
keep up the good work
thinking about getting a hoodie aswell

tricky

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

View attachment 1298210

Sooooo good!!! Can't wait.

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
WOW! Sounds and looks awesome! Can’t wait to see model pics and colors! Any insight on colors you’re gonna drop or surprise? lol

We'll release the colors as they get closer to dropping but they're definitely coming in Grey and Black....

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
i just received my order
i was hit by the customs but quality and fit makes everything good
the personal thank you note is a nice touch
keep up the good work
thinking about getting a hoodie aswell

I'm so glad everything worked out. I apologize about the customs. We do our best to try to take care of you guys but in the end it's out of our hands.

We appreciate you! Thank you so much!

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads