• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Tokyo Slim will share something new with you every day.

TyCooN

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Tokyo Slim
Youtube dating simulator
IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

I don't get the joke?
eh.gif

Tokyo Slim

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score

Tokyo Slim

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
"Hello, you got Stamos."

Tokyo Slim

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score

Tokyo Slim

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by grundletaint
ugh i just *********** inside myself

lol

That should be Domino's new slogan.

Tokyo Slim

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
47617_480543322775_561887775_6007919_3928138_n.jpg

TyCooN

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
http://www.pnwlocalnews.com/south_ki...112508704.html

Shots fired outside Southcenter Mall Sunday night; Renton police among responders

Today, 10:02 AM

A gang confrontation outside Southcenter Mall Sunday night resulted in gunfire and a multi-agency police response.

There were no injuries, but multiple youths were detained, including one 15-year-old armed with a pistol.

The trouble began 5:30 p.m., when Southcenter Mall security officers saw a group of eight to 10 teens congregating in a mall parking lot. The officers believed a fight was about to start, and went to disband the group. But some of the youths identified themselves as gang members and tried to intimidate the officers.

The security officers backed off and called for assistance from Tukwila Police officers who were working off duty at the mall. When those officers responded, the group of youths scattered and several shots were fired, although they were not aimed at police.

At that point, Tukwila officers called for support from surrounding departments, and officers from Renton, Kent and Des Moines responded, helping Tukwila Police detain six youths - one of them the 15-year-old with a pistol. Officers processing the scene located two more loaded pistols on the ground.

As of Sunday night, while suspects have made claims of gang affiliation, "witnesses from the group have not been fully cooperative with investigators," the Tukwila Police press release reads.

Anyone with additional information is urged to contact Tukwila Police at 206-433-1808.

http://www.seattlepi.com/sound/43238...tml?source=rss

Suspect arrested in Bellevue shooting

By BELLEVUE REPORTER

This afternoon, just before 4 p.m. there were several 911 calls to police regarding multiple gun shots heard in the 4900 block of 119th Ave S.E. in Bellevue. Police and Medics arrived quickly to the scene and located a male victim on the ground with a gunshot wound.

A description of the shooter, who ran from the scene, was broadcast to patrol officers as they were arriving to the scene. Several eyewitnesses described the suspect as a Black male in his late teens, early 20s, approximately 5'9" and140 pounds, carrying a backpack and wearing dark pants with a dragon design on one pant leg.

Police officers approaching the area contacted a male matching the description of the suspect near the scene. The suspect was positively identified and taken into custody. During the search of the suspect a small firearm was located in his jacket pocket.

The victim is in his early 20's and was transported to Harborview Medical Center with serious injuries. At the time of this news release, the victim's condition is unknown.

The investigation continues as detectives try to determine why this occurred, and if the two men involved knew each other.

It is unknown if either party involved in the shooting were residents of Bellevue.
Tok Slim:

The stores were similar, but why do you think the media made sure to imply the shooters in BELLEVUE did not live there?

TyC

Tokyo Slim

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by TyCooN
The stores were similar, but why do you think the media made sure to imply the shooters in BELLEVUE did not live there?

Because they'd already stated that he was black. They just wanted to make sure everyone knew what they meant by that.

By the way, that is less than four blocks from me.

TyCooN

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Because they'd already stated that he was black. They just wanted to make sure everyone knew what they meant by that.

By the way, that is less than four blocks from me.

That it's still safe for suburbanites to live in Bellevue?
eh.gif

Tokyo Slim

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
That it's still safe for suburbanites to live in Bellevue?
eh.gif

There are no "black" people in Bellevue. Only "African Americans". When the paper says "black male", it's obvious to residents that he's not from here. That last part was just a definition of the word "black" for anyone who doesn't live around here.

TyCooN

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
There are no "black" people in Bellevue. Only "African Americans". When the paper says "black male", it's obvious to residents that he's not from here. That last part was just a definition of the word "black" for anyone who doesn't live around here.
interesting, so they are politically correct and uptight

Tokyo Slim

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
interesting, so they are politically correct and uptight
The racial makeup of the city was 74.33% White, 1.99% African American, 0.32% Native American, 17.39% Asian, 0.23% Pacific Islander, 2.54% from other races, and 3.19% from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 5.32% of the population.
See

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member