• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

Harold falcon

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Last edited:

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

I keep getting Facebook notifications and I think "oh good, someone is communicating with me!" But every damn time it's "So and so invites you to play Dragon Munch" or "Such and such invites you to play Bejeweled Bunghole."

lol, your friends play funny games.

I ate an entire box of Ricolas. I am thinking that was a bad idea.

been there, but with halls. get ready for some vile stomach pain. good luck!

Lady Canuker

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
My lack of motivation today, my baby turns 3 tomorrow and I feel all wistful but really don't have time for it.

Thomas

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score

My lack of motivation today, my baby turns 3 tomorrow and I feel all wistful but really don't have time for it.

Three already? HOLY COW.

in other news, ours is two-and-change and still hasn't given up the binky. :(

Some days she forgets, other days...it's binky-binky-binky-daddy-where's-my-binky-want binky-daddy waaaaaah.

Last edited:

Thomas

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
oh, and one more thing. I ordered Christmas cards from Amazon the other day, and thought...they should be here today. Instead I get an email that says, "hey - they'll be a bit late. Should be here next week."

I race out on my lunch break to buy a few boxes of cards and rolls of stamps. Start addressing them a few at a time.

Email arrives from Amazon. "Hey we shipped your cards. Should see them tomorrow. "

...well, there's always next year. If the Mayans are wrong.

Biscotti

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
YAY, just found out that I am going to be charged 100 for a 'rec fee' per semester at university; next semester is my last one, but I don't use the facilities...They are doing this because they are putting in another rec center (all while cutting academics), **** that ****.

Lady Canuker

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Three already? HOLY COW.
in other news, ours is two-and-change and still hasn't given up the binky. :(
Some days she forgets, other days...it's binky-binky-binky-daddy-where's-my-binky-want binky-daddy waaaaaah.

She doesn't want to give hers either so mu sister in law told me what she did with one of her boys. We made a new rule that it has to stay on her bed if it comes out of the bed or bedroom its got to go. So far its working fairly well.

StephenHero

Black Floridian
Reaction score
I burnt the roof of my mouth on some soup yesterday, and then I ate some almonds just now and it's opened a cut. Now I'm sitting here with a wad of toilet paper sticking out of my mouth to stop the bleeding.

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
^^ :( but pics would make you feel better give us some lolz . sorry. ^^

a gentleman never tells. :)

mostly just pompous self righteous MC crap.
---
re - teh binky, my baby (almost 2) still uses one, but mostly at night. i dont really have an issue with them as long as they have been weaned off of it before school age.

Last edited:

Fang66

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
what's a binky?

eztantz

Reaction score
What ****** day:

USPS didn't deliver my order on time and now I'm going away tomorrow morning for the weekend
ffffuuuu.gif

Barber screwed up my haircut and the ****** didn't even have the balls to let me know. Took a look after I showered and I was like WTF!!!?? Can't even do a touch up...
ffffuuuu.gif
ffffuuuu.gif

Plus some other personal **** started getting to me today...
ffffuuuu.gif
ffffuuuu.gif
ffffuuuu.gif

I HATE THE HOLIDAY SEASON!
censored.gif

Last edited:

Connemara

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I'm sort of dreading Christmas this year. It's going to be the first one without my grandmother and I'm getting upset just thinking about it. The icing on the cake came earlier today when I went to my parents' house for dinner. After we ate I got up to take my dog outside, momentarily forgetting the fact that she's been gone almost a month now. When you do something like that for so long the habit is hard to break.

Sorry, feeling bummed out tonight. Needed to vent.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads