• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Watch Appreciation Thread (Reviews and Photos of Men's Timepieces by Rolex, Patek Philippe, Brei

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baron

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Singular
86596263.jpg

/M

I like it. Elegant.

krillin

Reaction score
that looks like a cool portuguese. i also liked the memovox international in stainless steel with a black face but not sure when they released or will release that.

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by acidicboy
OP Pam 337, 338 & 336 all w/ P.999 movement
DSC_3769.jpg

I'm happy that OP finally came out with a 42mm of the Radiomir - it's such a perfect case and dial design but the 45mm size can't work for everyone's wrist.

I'm bothered by the position and proportions of the seconds subdial so I'm eagerly awaiting the base version of that one.

JN41

Reaction score
Originally Posted by ashy
calvinklein_34010.jpg

Opinions?

Yay or nay?

It's a fine looking watch, but I don't like the large Ck logo. I have something of an aversion to "fashion watches." I figure if you're going to buy a watch, you should at least buy one from a company that specializes in manufacturing watches (as opposed to, say, cologne).

If you enjoy the minimalist style of that particular watch, you might want to take a look at some of the offerings from Skagen as well as the Citizen Stiletto. All are very reasonably priced.

But if you like the Ck watch, go for it.

zjpj83

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by gdl203
I'm happy that OP finally came out with a 42mm of the Radiomir - it's such a perfect case and dial design but the 45mm size can't work for everyone's wrist.

I'm bothered by the position and proportions of the seconds subdial so I'm eagerly awaiting the base version of that one.

Panerai's offerings confuse me. There are so many limited editions, etc., and they all mostly look the same. I used to hate them but they have grown on me, especially now that they are making their own movements. I'll get one one of these days, I just have to familiarize msyelf more with their model range.

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes - I can't follow - they come up with 15 new models and 10 ltd editions (+ a couple re-editions of discontinued ones) every year. All are in fairly small production numbers. I guess the concept of small batches is part of the image they want to keep about the brand.

ashy

Reaction score
Originally Posted by JN41
It's a fine looking watch, but I don't like the large Ck logo. I have something of an aversion to "fashion watches." I figure if you're going to buy a watch, you should at least buy one from a company that specializes in manufacturing watches (as opposed to, say, cologne).

If you enjoy the minimalist style of that particular watch, you might want to take a look at some of the offerings from Skagen as well as the Citizen Stiletto. All are very reasonably priced.

Yes, it is the minimalist design that attracts me. Thanks for the suggestions.

gastarbeider

Reaction score
Originally Posted by JN41

one man's minimal is another man's cheap/chintzy.

JonF

Reaction score
Originally Posted by pscolari
I thought this might be the best area to pose this question.

I am looking at buying either an Omega Speedy 3570 or 3573 in the next few months. Does anyone have an idea if I ask for an AD rec on timezone or a similar site, what the standard discount is for this watch? I usually buy from one place in Boston, but they are no longer carrying Omega.

You should be able to easily get 25%... maybe slightly better if you pay cash.

Roikins

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I always thought there was an AD out in DC that people on TZ always went to for Omegas with at least a 30% discount.

zjpj83

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by artoftime
Elegant classic understated
worship.gif
worship.gif

Agreed. Hard to believe Those words can be in the same sentence as Audemars Piguet
blush.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 92 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads