• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The unofficial NMWA Buy/Sell Thread (a.k.a. second chance thread)

solid_olid

Reaction score
Selling some NMWA and NMWA-adjacent stuff. Happy to hear trades for XL-XXL, 38-40. Lmk if you want pics of anything.

Price (w/o shipping)BrandModel (as applicable)SizeMade In?ConditionColorPicturesProduct LinkNotes
$150Christian KimberWool cotton knit button up poloXXL (fits like XL)ItalyVery goodSky blue, grey, black stripedchristian kimber nmwa - Google Search
$250DoppiaaUnstructred Overcoat56ItalyVery goodBlack and white wool herringboneAantistene-Doppiaa
$110Eidos NapoliWool flat front slim fit dress trousers56ItalyVery goodNavy blueSlight wrinkles from storage
$110Eidos NapoliWool flat front slim fit dress trousers56ItalyBNWTNavy blueSlight wrinkles from storage
$180GrantedCanataXLCanadaBNWTLight grey with white and charcoal patternVests & Sweaters - GSC (grantedclothing.com)
$175Inis MeainDonegal Mélange Merino Wool and Cashmere-BlendXLIrelandVery goodLight grey
$420James Grose"Aviation" Collared Leather Jacket46EnglandBNWOTTan Suede/Roughout(1,069) The unofficial NMWA Buy/Sell Thread (a.k.a. second chance thread) | Page 363 | StyleforumSome storage creasing
$60Portuguese flannelFlannel Button DownXLPortugalVery GoodGreenA bit wrinkled from storage
$200RotaChinos56ItalyBNWTFine army green checkCould keep these, need to get a good price to sell.
$150RotaDress trousers54ItalyVery goodForest wool/silk/linenhttps://www.styleforum.net/threads/...k-a-second-chance-thread.650963/post-11060017
$200Sage de CretReversible wool and linen bomber jacketXLJapanBNWT (in pocket)Green/grey/brown

Bump on what's left here

DZA

Reaction score
Bump! In a hurry to move these, so very open to offers.
Document easy pants in grey birdseye linen viscose (M) $100
Got late last year and barely worn -- I did have them hemmed about 2" shorter.
Waist: 15"-17.5"
Inseam 27.5"
Rise: 11.5"
Cuff: 8"
View attachment 2156973

Portuguese Flannel square seersucker camp shirt in ochre (S) $50
Chest: 21"
Shoulder: 17"
View attachment 2156975

De Bonne Facture brown corduroy easy pants (48) $125
Excellent wide-wale corduroy. Good condition except for some of the stitching around the button hole, which is slightly frayed.
Waist: 32-33.5"
Inseam: 30"
Cuff: 6.75"
View attachment 2156979

De Bonne Facture Essential Shirt (M) $85
Chest: 22"
Shoulder: 17.5"
Sleeve: 24"
View attachment 2156983

De Bonne Facture striped shirt $85
Chest 20"
Shoulder 17.25"
Sleeve: 23.5"
View attachment 2156985

PM me for more pics, questions, etc. I'm selling some other things as well -- link in signature.

Last edited:

CPAJay1221

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Adding this beautiful Doppiaa DB Houndstooth Coat in Size 54. About a year and an half old. Only worn a handful of times. Looks brand new. Does fit a tad slim. I’d say more like a 52.

$700 OBO View attachment 2150779 View attachment 2150781

Drop to $500 OBO. Really like to move this out this week to help clean out coat closet.

Also have a 3Sixteen Shadow Type 3 I picked up on 3Sixteen Day. Never worn. Tags attached. Cool jacket. Just not my style. Will sell for what I paid which was pretty heavily discounted for the sale. Size XL - $150. Short window on this one as I’m going to send it back for credit once I’m back in town tomorrow or Tuesday.
image.jpg

JayDotz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Inis Meain Linen Tunics. Both Size XL.

Sea Lavander $200 (Unworn)
IMG_9077.jpeg
IMG_9078.jpeg
IMG_9079.jpeg

Not sure the name of the color. Worn once $170

IMG_8829.jpeg
IMG_8830.jpeg

SocialSculptures

Reaction score
Price drops below! This is the final drop on the Valstar which is seriously priced to sell - very surprised it is still here.

I have a bunch of great Visvim pieces as well if you check out the link in my signature. Happy to bundle for additional discounts.

Valstarino - size 46 - fits like S - $500
https://www.styleforum.net/buyandse...ede-jacket-blouson-small-s-eu-46-us-36.36535/
Valstar 1.png

Valstar 2.png

3sixteen - Indigo Henley - Small - $60
Link with all info
3sixteen.png

Addict Clothes AD-02L Horsehide - size 36 - fits like S - $1300
https://www.styleforum.net/buyandsell/addict-clothes-ad-02l-horsehide-leather-jacket-size-36.33211/
AD02L.png

Tofer

Reaction score
GRP & Wythe listings

justridiculous

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Scott & Charters “camel” lambswool shawl collar cardigan in a size XL. A rare piece! This one is practically new, only worn once inside. Asking only $200 shipped. An absolute steal for pretty much a brand new $600 knit!

img_2447-jpeg.2127777

BUMP!

Only $50 shipped for the PF shirt and $75 shipped for the 3Sixteen.

Selling two NMWA-adjacent items:

1. Doppiaa white selvedge western shirt, size 17. Good pre-owned condition. Asking only $80 shipped, OBO.

View attachment 2151477

2. 3Sixteen gray long-sleeve henley, size XXL. Great pre-owned condition, only worn a few times. Asking only $40 shipped, OBO.

View attachment 2151479

Selling this Beams sweater in a size XL, new with tags:

$150 shipped.

NMWA-adjacent item:

3Sixteen short sleeve work shirt, size XL, NWT:

Asking only $120 shipped.

Bumping several items from 3Sixteen, Doppiaa, Beams, Portuguese Flannel, and Scott & Charters. Steals alll around! Hit me up with questions and offers. Looking to clear out some closet space.

Irish

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
SCOTT & CHARTERS 'Goblin' Green Pure Cashmere Cable Crewneck Sweater, Large

Interest check before I pack it away. From S&C f/w '22, their last run with NMWA. Worn only a couple times. Excellent condition. Fits TTS. $495 retail. $295 shipped.

1712090528754.jpeg

sartoria vacua

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
alas - project raglan / taillour collab blue-green donegal belted bal. 2XL, NWOT condition. $1000 shipped to conus. this is your size if you are a standard us xl (unless you are looking for a definitively trim fit). absolutely G.O.A.T./heirloom as advertised - but every day i still wake up in austin texas.

IMG_7554.jpeg

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 92 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads