• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

blacklight

Reaction score
anyone managed to get a fit on for the pieces of the O/S Shirting? Intended fit vs down sizing maybe a consideration.

How are the chinos too, anyone?

I picked up 2 of the O/S shirts.

If you are on the slimmer side going TTS on the oversized shirting will fit almost like a jacket. I suspect this was done with the Japanese market in mind. Sizing down will fit closer to a traditional shirt but a bit loose.

NYLON

Reaction score
I picked up 2 of the O/S shirts.

If you are on the slimmer side going TTS on the oversized shirting will fit almost like a jacket. I suspect this was done with the Japanese market in mind. Sizing down will fit closer to a traditional shirt but a bit loose.

Thanks for the info. I've been scouring YT for sizing references (mostly Taiwan / Japan / China) Luckily they have size references. So here's one with the OS shirting. Looks like I maybe an M (1.79 / 67Kg)

Also a vid look book

blacklight

Reaction score
Thanks for the info. I've been scouring YT for sizing references (mostly Taiwan / Japan / China) Luckily they have size references. So here's one with the OS shirting. Looks like I maybe an M (1.79 / 67Kg)

Also a vid look book

I'm not sure how good my conversion is but we're roughly the same height/weight (5'11.5/~150) and I went with M. The video is accurate though understates how roomy the shirt is (notice guy in the first video is wearing relaxed pants and the top is still bigger.) As long as you're not attempting to wear it with SLP pants or something you'll be fine.

cafedandy

Reaction score
anyone managed to get a fit on for the pieces of the O/S Shirting? Intended fit vs down sizing maybe a consideration.

How are the chinos too, anyone?
Sized down one on the O/S, too. Neck was exact when buttoned up so it’s a consideration, but I always wear it with the top unbuttoned. TTS or Size down, they still look good ?

Chinos are on the slim carrot-type pants. Details and stretchability are nice, but didn’t get as regular fit pants fit me better. I feel this is an item for slim or fit legs ?

Women’s stand collar shirts are worth a try too. I’m an M in mens but took an XL in W’s.

Attachments

• 7613CF99-E6A5-47A5-9E81-9065DF259DC4.jpeg
    7613CF99-E6A5-47A5-9E81-9065DF259DC4.jpeg
    218.5 KB · Views: 195

japejapejape

Reaction score
Yep, left is the size Large & right is Medium.

I'm 5'7, so most chesterfields coats will sit longer on me. Wonder if I can get it shorten, but it may ruin the shape of the coat.
I think the long length looks good on you
i was actually hoping that the coat would fit similar in length to yours

Last edited:

true.to.size

Reaction score
Anyone interested in the +J black merino-blend turtleneck in M? NWT. I changed my mind on it and am thinking of returning it. Sold out online. $60 shipped in the US.

worakl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
So the reason the rope belt went from listed as both mens and womens to only womens is because the Onesize is... short... I'm a 31-32 waist and it doesn't wrap around fully, so they're going back, but I think I'm keeping both of the braided ones.

fatsu

Reaction score
Man the drop times were brutal for west coast people. Woke up at 6 AM on Thursday, managed to get a couple items I wanted. Friday I woke up at 5:30 and today I woke up at 5 AM but had no luck getting the 100% wool jacket... Oh well, I probably don't need it.

Have online orders shipped for anyone? Mine still says processing...
Mine hasn't shipped yet either.

accordion

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Not impressed by the oversized shirt, the turtleneck fits a bit loose but fine otherwise, the tail's not for everyone. Wool blend slim fit trousers are great, thick material, sharp cut, sit waist height. My order with the hooded coat and relaxed jacket hasn't shipped yet.

PXL_20201114_200222397.jpg PXL_20201114_195148293.jpg

Last edited:

NonChalant321

Reaction score
Man the drop times were brutal for west coast people. Woke up at 6 AM on Thursday, managed to get a couple items I wanted. Friday I woke up at 5:30 and today I woke up at 5 AM but had no luck getting the 100% wool jacket... Oh well, I probably don't need it.

Mine hasn't shipped yet either.

I caught the restock this morning but it wasn't a full restock. Just copped something for my wife. I'm half dreading returns because of the whole mail back and wait for refund...but half relishing it because I spent way more than anticipated.

lycliew

Reaction score
Did the Canadian site get restocks? I don't think I saw any when checking in the morning for the past couple days. The last item I want is the cashmere chester coat.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 92 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads