• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Suits of Spectre (2015), the latest Bond film

dieworkwear

Mahatma Jawndi
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

Speaking of that. Pretty excited for Monica Belluci. Loved her since I saw her in the Matrix

How does Monica Bellucci compare to the paintings of Leighton, the novels of Trollope, or the maidens of the Renaissance Faire?

Last edited:

ctp120

Reaction score

How does Monica Bellucci compare to the paintings of Leighton, the novels of Trollope, or the maidens of the Renaissance Faire?

Favorably on the last score, at least:

Bet that jacket's not center vent either.

Ezio

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I'd rather have Monica Belluci than any of those, to be completely honest. I'm not stupid.

Viral

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
So much criticism, yet it come across as bitter/jealous types. Since when is anyone in SF consulted before wardrobe for James Bond is determined?? And the fact that action shots are being used to crticize the fit is ridiculous in its own right.

Daniel Craig is built and svelte........the OP is not.

dieworkwear

Mahatma Jawndi
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

I think some of you are stuck in the past. Monica Bellucci is about 50 now - this is what she really looks like:

She looks fine for 50, and in fairness she doesn't have those soulless, empty eyes that so many "celebrities" have (possibly because she does actually have some acting ability, which is rare among actors).

But I'm not sure the general excitement is entirely warranted.

I like her, but she's not as fedorable as you.

Last edited:

Wayward

Reaction score

I'm flattered, but nothing doing I'm afraid. Years of rough, sweaty, blissful experience have given me an almost infallible nose, and you give off a serious '3 inch, premature pop' vibe. I need a rod of iron and the stamina of a carthorse, I don't want to have to break out the Doc Johnson Ass Master after a hot date.

Just when I thought this thread couldn't get any more derailed...

venividivicibj

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

I'm flattered, but nothing doing I'm afraid. Years of rough, sweaty, blissful experience have given me an almost infallible nose, and you give off a serious '3 inch, premature pop' vibe. I need a rod of iron and the stamina of a carthorse, I don't want to have to break out the Doc Johnson Ass Master after a hot date.

3 inch? I'm so sorry for your loss.

BrooksLauren77

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

3 inch? I'm so sorry for your loss.

For Algernon.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 93 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.3%

Staff online

Forum statistics