• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The official CELINE thread

SirGrotius

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I believe 44 is the smallest it goes and leather jeans from HS tend to be cut very skinny so you’ll be good. This will future proof you too in case you gain a few pounds ;).

DTOB

Reaction score
Received my blazer back from the tailor. Sleeves are much better now I think. Very happy with it overall

IMG_7139.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_7140.jpeg
    IMG_7140.jpeg
    209.9 KB · Views: 136
  • IMG_7143.jpeg
    IMG_7143.jpeg
    205.1 KB · Views: 177
Last edited:

DTOB

Reaction score
Out of interest what denim are people wearing these days? I'm debating buying a pair of Celine slims or skinnies but not sure if I can justify the price tag. Any other good alternatives? Trying to move away from low rise to something more mid/high rise. (Think it'll be more flattering)

Last edited:

DTOB

Reaction score
What jeans are you wearing in all the above pics?
The black skinnies are Nudie Tight Terries, and the blue jeans are Levis 510s (which I think maybe fit better although would like to hear others thoughts).

I was looking at jeans like Acne River which seem to be higher rise

Last edited:

Akephalos

Reaction score
Out of interest what denim are people wearing these days? I'm debating buying a pair of Celine slims or skinnies but not sure if I can justify the price tag. Any other good alternatives? Trying to move away from low rise to something more mid/high rise. (Think it'll be more flattering)
Right now I’ve been primarily wearing black and trail washed Celine skinny jeans. I also have some raw d02s but I prefer those for sneakers. I picked up black Lou and Dylan (SL011 & FL012) jeans recently that I like but I think the Dylan’s are a bit big on me in the thigh. Honestly for Celine denim you can scan a lot of second hand sites and you’ll find a steal every now and then. For black jeans you can find some good steals but blue is rare.

HoboJohnny

Reaction score
Hi , I was wondering if anyone knows the name of these and if the shoes got released or if they where only on the runway, they where apart of the Summer 2023 Dysfunctional Bauhaus collection, I can’t find them anywhere online or the Celine archive.
0D1349C8-6C13-4959-97A2-F100D9BC5CE6.jpeg
1D5901BE-6CA5-495F-B014-41F3544AF0CC.jpeg

slpldr

Reaction score
Снимок экрана 2024-03-10 в 11.28.28.png

Does anyone knows any similar jacket and/or product code of this one? Shoulder structure resembles infamous SLP sequin palm tuxedo, but the body is quite different.

GG Allin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hi , I was wondering if anyone knows the name of these and if the shoes got released or if they where only on the runway, they where apart of the Summer 2023 Dysfunctional Bauhaus collection, I can’t find them anywhere online or the Celine archive. View attachment 2146469 View attachment 2146471
I think those are the "conique" boots. No idea if they went into production

slpldr

Reaction score
is it just me or are Celine boots roomier by the malleolus compared to Saint Laurents?
they are either 1/3 EU size bigger or 2/3 EU size bigger, see their description - soles for each size are usually 3 or 7 mm longer than ISO convention for Celine footwear. Most of SLP shoes are true to ISO convention.

krabbypatty

Reaction score
they are either 1/3 EU size bigger or 2/3 EU size bigger, see their description - soles for each size are usually 3 or 7 mm longer than ISO convention for Celine footwear. Most of SLP shoes are true to ISO convention.
you are probably correct in the general comparison, but its just that even the ones that specifically are mentioned to have been made 'true to size' still feel larger

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 35.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 30 11.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 39 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads