• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The official CELINE thread

GG Allin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
On a somewhat related note, the tracksuit is my favorite Celine piece that I've picked up. Fit is great, sleeker than I expected (Porter said it runs small, and to me, it at least runs TTS with slim arms which is perfect), very sleek look and mod.
Are you not worried that it will fall into desuetude?

Randeep

Reaction score
On a somewhat related note, the tracksuit is my favorite Celine piece that I've picked up. Fit is great, sleeker than I expected (Porter said it runs small, and to me, it at least runs TTS with slim arms which is perfect), very sleek look and mod.
Go on then, let’s see!

rire

Reaction score
Capture d’écran 2023-07-18 à 06.11.17.png

SirGrotius

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am 100% morphing into that mec!

But here are a few quick photos:
IMG_3542.jpeg

IMG_3544.jpeg

IMG_3546.jpeg

IMG_3548.jpeg

Bonus are the clean white Celine trainers with gum soles. Happen to be the most comfy shoes I own, which is yet another sign that I'm probably veering into the territory of the above!

RedVelvetWounds

Reaction score
More assorted thoughts.

Took this quote from the SL thread:

If this was my “first quality leather jacket” and I’m expected to shell out what SL and Celine are asking for especially nowadays
It's crazy how expensive this brand has become. Even Yoox prices are absurd.

€1k for this polyester (🤢) jacket.
CELINE Jacket White 100% Polyester

€3300 for this leather.
CELINE Biker jacket White 100% Lambskin

And this is obviously heavily reduced. You could get a nylon bomber on the Celine website for €1700 if you want.

were the other jackets posted on the runway?
not searched properly.

not sure of brown one on this guy.

celine-winter-2023-008.jpg

I love this fit. I'm always a black over brown leather guy but the entire fit here looks really good. I'm sure if Hedi was still with SL it would be black and the tank probably wouldn't be there either.

Good job working through that
i liked the black puppy slip ons, but never copped

To be fair it's just the Dutch weather not understanding that we're not supposed to be in a tropical climate and the consistent 35 degrees celsius was likely affecting my brain. I'm not good with heat. I really just wanna wear some skinny jeans, some cool footwear and a leather jacket again. Sidenote but it's insane how many girls I see wearing leather jackets currently. I'd die of a heatstroke immediately.

Hey guys! New to the forum, and on the lookout to purchase my very first beautiful leather jacket. I've been looking around at options at YSL and recently tried this new offering from Celine, the straight blouson jacket:

I'm usually a size 48 but had to size up to a 50 for this one.

I also tried the blouson jacket with cutouts in size 48:

I like the fit in the first pic on you. The second jacket doesn't do it for me, especially with the weirdly wide cuff. I agree with what's been said by others that you really should go for a leather jacket that you'd reach for often, considering it's your first one and likely the only one you'll have for a while.

JESUISSAINT

Reaction score
July 2nd : Delusional Daydream runway (edit : Cancelled)
July 14th : Wiltern runway pieces
July 27th-28th : Palace
August 25th : Palace G3 + Wiltern Capsule
October 13th : Palace G4 + Palace Capsule
November 25 : Palace G5

Full timeline for Wiltern/Palace collection atm
Could change in the future
I hope the palace collection is online to purchase by tomorrow.

Last edited:

SirGrotius

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes, saw that update, looks great! Definitely will try that brown leather jacket when it becomes available in my size.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Consider Sustainability When Purchasing Clothes?

• Always - Sustainability is a top priority in all my clothing purchases.

• Often - I frequently consider sustainability, but it isn't the main factor in my decisions.

• Rarely - I seldom consider sustainability when purchasing clothes.

• Never - Sustainability is not a factor I consider in my clothing choices.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Skeem1