• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

IdleRover

Reaction score
Bloodline trousers have been added to the sale. I own a few and they are absolutely spectacular. Mauro's trousers are so good that I have had people break London's no 1 cardinal rule: Starting a conversation with a stranger on the underground.

Now I'll be getting even more of them.

single origin

Reaction score
After months of browsing I finally made my first WvG purchase - dungaree trouser
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
. Details about them are terrific, if the quality matches then I'll seriously look into becoming a rewards member.

ComfortablyDumb

Reaction score
Those Bloodline trousers on sale are an absolute steal at those prices! I have the pair in brown plaid and they're incredible. This sounds silly but they have the smoothest zipper I've ever used on pants. If there were some pairs in 34 I'd absolutely snatch them up. Don't sleep on them, folks.

irbe

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
how would one size the bloodline trouser and the wool trouser (brown plaid) if I'm a 31 in the new canvas chino

veekta

Reaction score
These sale prices are insane I hope everyone realizes that you're essentially buying these products for the production cost.

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

These sale prices are insane I hope everyone realizes that you're essentially buying these products for the production cost.

Yes and No. Most stuff I am losing a lot of money on but I would rather lose some money now and gain it later, than sit on older stock or items people aren't familiar with and not sell anything at all.

Just an FYI- the trousers to make without fabric just to make start at $72.00 and go up from there but you get what you pay for. In a couple weeks the new Bloodline trousers are releasing and they will be Pre-order and MTM only.

trig

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Are the pants really a 37 inch inseam?  I would need to find a reliable tailor if so....

Hemming is probably the most common alteration. I'd be surprised if you don't have someone already

chrispy650

Reaction score
Really contemplating on the navy chinos. 32 predator should be my size if I'm looking at the old size charts correctly...never bought WvG chinos before though. At this price point it seems hard to say no.

taint it sweet

Reaction score

Hemming is probably the most common alteration. I'd be surprised if you don't have someone already

I don't have someone since I just started getting into clothes that weren't off the rack. I don't know who I'd trust with pants if I bought them.

Doorn

Reaction score
I don't have someone since I just started getting into clothes that weren't off the rack. I don't know who I'd trust with pants if I bought them.

For hemming, you could probably trust any tailor that's been in business for over a year. No way their business would even last that long if they couldn't hem pants.

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Pants are really 35 or 36 inch inseam.

Tomorrow is the last edition to the sale and if people don't jump on these I give up.

gunslikethese

Reaction score
I scooped a pair of the bloodline chinos also. I wish I had the funds to scoop the other colors since they're available in my size, but just can't stretch it.

Thanks Mauro!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 95 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 12.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads