• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
A really good chunk of order went out today including special orders. I have a lot left to pack and need to pick up more boxes from the post office but your shirts are on the way.

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I have a size run of panda's going up. I also have the "MURICA Banda shirt, white Japanese oxford, blue dolphins , and brown linen aloha print going up this Tuesday. I will have a few extra goodies but it's going to be a surprise.

irbe

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

http://www.wolfvsgoat.com/blogs/blog/13989357-the-bamboo-and-sorona-tee

Great blog post today. Learn about what you wear. IN this case bamboo and sorona.

I WILL DYE MORE MONKEY ARMS. I HAD NO IDEA I NEEDED THAT MANY. I HAVE PLENTY OF OTHER SHIRTS, TO MANY IN FACT. I AM SURPRISED BUT IT COULD BE SIZING THREW PEOPLE OFF OR PEOPLES WALLETS ARE STRAINED.
I really need a system in place to capture sizing info so I can more accurately predict what sizes I need to make more of. I think this batch of shirts have a longer sleeve which is fine. I am still a medium in the overdyes. I think a medium BD is pretty dead on perfect.
Once the emails stop flooding in and I ship out the orders today I will see what needs dyed and make more. I have reserve for this purpose and it seems like monkey arms will get dyed first.

Please remember reward member who refers a new member will receive a $30.00 credit. No limit on the number of people you may refer.

Best,
Mauro

PS- ALL THE SPECIAL ORDERS AND PRE-ORDERS HAVE SHIPPED TO ME. I will take pics of all the new shirts people have yet to see this week. Lot's of fun stuff. I will no longer do special orders due to the shear volume of emails asking when things will be ready. When I do a special and people need the collar changed and length change it has to be cut one at a time by hand. Do this 100+ shirts and it takes a couple months. It seems form the emails I have received to date the majority of people can't wait that long. I apologize for the delay but I need to make each shirt correctly and it take time.

I hope bicycle chambray is in there somewhere

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
The chambrays are on the way.

timbermade

Reaction score
Hey Mauro I didn't want to call because it's the weekend, but which of the new button downs would you say is most accurate to the traditional blue of typical oxford cloth button downs?

modawolf

Reaction score
shyte Mauro, just got my order from you. Very impressed by the Tapioca overdye. I also ordered the green and brown plaid shirt in an AD fit, and honestly I almost prefer that to the BD fit on similar fabrics.

Just wondering, since I am tempted to buy more overdye's .... I am 5'8" and 140lbs, would the XS overdye fit me well? I'm happy with the loose fit of the Small, but the Black Truffle is out of stock of the Small BD. I think maybe the AD will be too loose.

Thanks for the quality and service wvg!

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

shyte Mauro, just got my order from you. Very impressed by the Tapioca overdye. I also ordered the green and brown plaid shirt in an AD fit, and honestly I almost prefer that to the BD fit on similar fabrics. 

Just wondering, since I am tempted to buy more overdye's .... I am 5'8" and 140lbs, would the XS overdye fit me well? I'm happy with the loose fit of the Small, but the Black Truffle is out of stock of the Small BD. I think maybe the AD will be too loose.

Thanks for the quality and service wvg!

Hold off I will dye more. I have 250 shirts sewn. I just need to send them to dye. I just sent 8 shirts to be dyed gorgonzola. I can easily dye 5 Black Truffle small BD. I am still packing orders :(
Once I pack everything I will have a much better idea of what needs to be dyed. I will also be sending out a newsletter this coming week. I can't promise Tuesday. It will have a load of new products and I can set up a poll for who would want what colors if a size is sold out of the new over dye colors.

REALLY BAD NEWS UPS SOMEHOW HAS ALL THE CHINOS BUT CAN'T FIND THEM AND THE DELIVERY DATE IS JUNE. I AM GETTING ON THE HORN WITH THE UPS AND THE FACTORY ON MONDAY. THE FACTORY SENT ME A TEXT TODAY. THEY DIDN'T EVEN HAVE THE BALLS TO CALL. THEY ARE LUCKY THE PANTS LOOK AND FIT SO WELL.

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Hey Mauro I didn't want to call because it's the weekend, but which of the new button downs would you say is most accurate to the traditional blue of typical oxford cloth button downs?

I have actual 40's and 60's oxford. There are so many different types of oxford. I assume you want a yarn dye.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Consider Sustainability When Purchasing Clothes?

• Always - Sustainability is a top priority in all my clothing purchases.

• Often - I frequently consider sustainability, but it isn't the main factor in my decisions.

• Rarely - I seldom consider sustainability when purchasing clothes.

• Never - Sustainability is not a factor I consider in my clothing choices.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evelynsolace05