• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Churchill W

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

This has probably been answered a couple times but could someone tell me when the flannels are suppose to ship? Just curious thanks.
I think they just got the fabric in last week and Mauro asked everyone to re-submit their info so the shirts could get cut.

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
The flannels are being cut and made now. The Holiday schedule threw everything out of whack. It is safe to bet on any special order that it will take about 6 weeks to complete.
I spent the last couple days at the factory. The chambray Jacquard's are pretty sweet. You can view them on the wolf vs goat facebook page and instagram. I anticipate them selling out pretty fast.
I also have confirmed the over dyes will ship to me the second week of March. I am making a total of 650 over dyes.
Once the flannels are finished the prints will go into production after the prints the white oxford, pinpoint , and a couple other fabrics will go into production. While all this is going on my other shirt factory will be making the over dyes.

Lounge pant 2.0 will be here any day now. I have been wearing the **** out of mine. They are good to go. The newest sweat knicker will be ready in a couple weeks as well.

That's it for now.

Best,

Mauro

B0Bs4g3t

Reaction score
Mauro -- just curious -- what's the difference between Lounge Pants 2.0 and the original? Better fabric?

Ben23

Reaction score
Those chambrays look great. Only question is on one of the patterns. I seem to recall one with a bicycle pattern but don't see it in the picture posted. Regardless I look forward to those dropping!!

VLSI

Distinguished Member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
what's the final color list for over dyes?

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Mauro -- just curious -- what's the difference between Lounge Pants 2.0 and the original? Better fabric?

It's a different fabric all together. It's much heavier and sturdier. No issues will arise at all. They are very soft but different. The 2.0 lounge pant is the same fabric as the latest hoodie which is a beast ass hoodie.

I am still getting votes for the over dyes they have not been tallied.

The chambray's are-

Bicycle print ( selvage chambray)

Tropical Floral

Stars

Floral Chambray

Solid Chambray

The first three are dropping in a small run but more will drop after the Flannels are finished. Flannels take priority. After the Flannels are finished I should be receiving new shirts weekly. That means button down shirts and tees.
Blood line chinos should be dropping in a week or two.

Best,

Mauro

irbe

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Bicycle Selvage sounds awesome!
Wonder if I should get this in the AD fit since I will be wearing this untuck

Last edited:

notwithit

Pullup laureate
Reaction score

It's a different fabric all together. It's much heavier and sturdier. No issues will arise at all. They are very soft but different. The 2.0 lounge pant is the same fabric as the latest hoodie which is a beast ass hoodie.
I am still getting votes for the over dyes they have not been tallied.

The chambray's are-

Bicycle print ( selvage chambray)

Tropical Floral

Stars

Floral Chambray

Solid Chambray

The first three are dropping in a small run but more will drop after the Flannels are finished. Flannels take priority. After the Flannels are finished I should be receiving new shirts weekly. That means button down shirts and tees.
Blood line chinos should be dropping in a week or two.

Best,

Mauro

I can attest that the hoodie fabric is fantastic. I got my brother one for Xmas and he loves it.

WashedMolasses

Reaction score
Will the new lounge pant and the matching hoodie be dropping at around the same time? I really need a WvG sweatsuit in my life.

arlstine

Reaction score
I think it was VLSI who had his pants split at the seams. As for me, I've had holes appear along my crotch seam, and a hole near my fly. Mauro responded quickly and graciously.

Mine also split at the seams after very minimal use. Sewed them up a bit, they're still functional sweatpants. Can't wait for the new version, love my hoodie.

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Mine also split at the seams after very minimal use. Sewed them up a bit, they're still functional sweatpants. Can't wait for the new version, love my hoodie.

You will still get credited for them. Fair is fair. I can tell you this that fabric Mill just lost a lot of business.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 30 11.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.7%

Forum statistics

Threads