• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

EvanM

Reaction score
Heh, reading comprehension clearly isn't my strong suit tonight.
In that case, I'd resend the e-mail.
I've had issues before with them getting thrown into junk folders and whatnot so maybe he never received it.

On another note...
Mauro - any news on that knit sweater/jacket you showed off earlier in the year?

notwithit

Pullup laureate
Reaction score
Will there be a normal run of the flannels that were available for pre-order? I slept on ordering the heavyweight navy flannel, and now I'm kind of regretting it. :confused:

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
If you want to get in contact with me please call me for the best results or shoot me an email. I am a little swamped right now but will take care of everyone.

All the flannels have extras except for the Llamas. If you need monkey arms you need to call or email becuase I might not have the fabric. Certain Flannels will go to stockist's as well. Don't feel bad if you missed out on something there will always be something you will want later. The heavy weight flannel I cut on purpose in after dinner so it could be use as a better layering piece. I know a lot of people love fitted and painted on but certain items just don't look right or function correctly so that's that. I
It seems the animal prints will be directly be followed by the flannels. The tees and Henleys will ship together. The camo jacquard windbreak will ship with the hoodies. Lots of stuff shipping.
The pant situation is this. lounge pant and sweat knickers are on coming a long nicely. The slim dandy pant will be ready soon to. I am finalizing fit, fabric, and sizing this week. The first slim dandy pants and dandy pants will be the canvas duck polka dots. Followed by solids.

That's it for now.

Best,
Mauro

Briancs

Reaction score
The heavy weight flannel I cut on purpose in after dinner so it could be use as a better layering piece. I know a lot of people love fitted and painted on but certain items just don't look right or function correctly so that's that.
Good to hear. I ordered it in BD by accident and by the time I realized I figured it would be too late

notwithit

Pullup laureate
Reaction score
Gotcha. I'm more of a BD guy myself, so maybe I should pass on the heavyweight after all.

dfagdfsh

Professional Style Farmer
Reaction score
just buy the AD and add darts if need be. that's the biggest difference.

hefner

Reaction score

If you want to get in contact with me please call me for the best results or shoot me an email. I am a little swamped right now but will take care of everyone.

All the flannels have extras except for the Llamas. If you need monkey arms you need to call or email becuase I might not have the fabric. Certain Flannels will go to stockist's as well. Don't feel bad if you missed out on something there will always be something you will want later. The heavy weight flannel I cut on purpose in after dinner so it could be use as a better layering piece. I know a lot of people love fitted and painted on but certain items just don't look right or function correctly so that's that. I
It seems the animal prints will be directly be followed by the flannels. The tees and Henleys will ship together. The camo jacquard windbreak will ship with the hoodies. Lots of stuff shipping.
The pant situation is this. lounge pant and sweat knickers are on coming a long nicely. The slim dandy pant will be ready soon to. I am finalizing fit, fabric, and sizing this week. The first slim dandy pants and dandy pants will be the canvas duck polka dots. Followed by solids.

That's it for now.

Best,
Mauro

Any idea when the transition shirts (summer berry, etc.) that were accidentally omitted from the first shipment will arrive? Thanks!

dfagdfsh

Professional Style Farmer
Reaction score
the are some other differences, but they're much slighter than you'd imagine. i find the taper to the biggest difference. you could probably size down as well, I can do a M AD and a L BD

Last edited:

B0Bs4g3t

Reaction score
I just want to clarify -- is this only for the heavy flannel? So the plaid patterns, and not the dots?

cyc wid it

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
It's starting to cool off finally! Hope my picnic shirt comes soon.

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
If you special order a shirt I do not **** with it. I do what you tell me to do. Meaning if you place a special order saying you want darts, one arm, club collar, and gummy bears for buttons that s what you are getting. When you receive if dont say **** to me, that's what YOU wanted. I made the heavy flannels extra shirts in AD so that people could wear the shirt comfortably in layers. No need to get all worried. If you love wearing your cloths fitted do your thing. Who am I to tell you want to do but as the designer and a trend setter/maker I made the EXTRA shirts how I envisioned them to be. That's is all.

msg

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Has everyone paid up for their shirt orders? If not, I'm sure there are some people who would fork over cash in exchange for shirts.

Winston S.

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

If you special order a shirt I do not **** with it. I do what you tell me to do. Meaning if you place a special order saying you want darts, one arm, club collar, and gummy bears for buttons that s what you are getting. When you receive if dont say **** to me, that's what YOU wanted. I made the heavy flannels extra shirts in AD so that people could wear the shirt comfortably in layers. No need to get all worried. If you love wearing your cloths fitted do your thing. Who am I to tell you want to do but as the designer and a trend setter/maker I made the EXTRA shirts how I envisioned them to be. That's is all.
What kind of gummy bears do use?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 101 36.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 100 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 36 12.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.7%

Forum statistics

Threads