• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

crosswound

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
in the mtm is there more collar options to pick from then what is on the website? also how much more is it than the regular?

akatsuki

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I don't even look on the website anymore :confused: Hardly any monkey arm shirts. Did scroll through the other day and saw a few I didn't recognize and remember thinking, "when did that drop?" Honestly, it wouldn't bother me if all the ordering was handled through tote holder emails.

Yeah, the website is pretty much useless right now - and maybe you are getting emails I am not since I have seen several things on this thread that I had no idea were offered.

B0Bs4g3t

Reaction score
Useless? I wouldn't say useless.

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
The website is meant for the general public not loyalty members. If you see a shirt on the web or a fabric swatch from Facebook or Instagram just call or email me. If the fabric is in stock I will gladly make it for you. I do understand people get frustrated because stock is low on the web at this point I can't help that. I am a very small company.
loyalty members will get a better understanding of what's going on in this next newsletter dropping this coming week.
if you are sour because something is out of stock join the loyalty program and you won't have that issue.

Collar types are practically limitless. I have almost every collar type you can imagine. For example the latest run of special orders I made for loyalty members wide spread , extreme spread, spread, and button down collars. If you want something else like a club or curve spread for example just let me know and I will make it for you, no extra charge or anything that's one of the perks of being a loyalty customer.
The loyalty program is set up to give you the best price all year around so you save money and look good. It's not a bullshit scam or a to go to be true situation. There is simply no reason someone shouldn't buy into the loyalty program unless they don't like the aesthetic of Wolf vs Goat or strongly dislike me as a person to the point they simply can't justify saving 50% on clothing. The whole reason I started the program was to help my customers and grow my business. No one on this forum would by my stuff the way they do if I didn't use my business model. As we all know this season Engineered Garments and I use a couple of the same fabrics. Their shirt which is nice was $250.00 in their body style, my shirt was $200.00 ,with the loyalty program that shirt just became $100.00. Everyone also knows I use some of the best fabrics in the world. I couldn't use those fabrics if I still wanted to make everything is the USA which I stand behind 100%. The garment would simply be to expensive. A great example was the sno-cone shirt made by incotex, their shirt was 350.00 I believe. Who on this forum on the regular would pay that much for a shirt? My best fabrics with the loyalty program come in under Epaulet's lowest price point. You also have to remember the loyalty program works for EVERYTHING I make including MTM.
My suits are handmade with real hand woven horse haired canvass from Italy. I offer real hand sewn buttonholes with every type of ala cart option you can think of. My suits are expensive but with the loyalty program the suit now becomes obtainable for the entry level worker so he can look like the boss. For people who don't want that option and want an higher priced suit I also use oxxford's factory :)
I am in the process of having custom denim made for me by Cone. Once ,I tackle that hurdle all my bottoms will be made from American Cloth. The chinos are being made from the cramerton cloth by Galey and Lord ( google it great read). White oak and Cramerton is a great combo. Jeans around 90.00 are a great option. I do want to use the Gunstin model for denim, GREAT concept and model.

Heads up tees and Heneleys are almost finished. I can pretty much guarantee you they won't make it to the web.

I hope I didn't come off to preachy. I know there are holes in my business model but we can closing them and the machine is getting oiled and starting to run a lot smoother. If you are someone who is on the fence pull the trigger I can promise you it will be the best 75.00 you ever spent on clothing. To all my current loyalty members I thank you for your support and will continue to give you the best possible service I can.

Best,

Mauro

VLSI

Distinguished Member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Wasn't trying to gripe about the website, just providing feedback. Status of the website doesn't bother me, I just email you anyways since monkey arms basically always mean special order anyways :)

Can you do a short collar like this one by ervell (similar things found with jil, mmm, dries, or just about any other fashion brand)?

What shirt do you have like EG?

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I can make any collar length you want. The EG shirt was the navy flannel with red polka dots I am sure RKD or Bubba will post it up.
I appreciate the feedback. I wanted to just throw everything out there. Not so much for you but the people in the fence or the people who thinks its to good to be true. If you want a collar made just let me know. I tend to do a longer collar because its more universal but ask and you shall receive. If you remember a few seasons ago my collars were short as **** and everyone was saying they wanted a longer collar. Times change. Hit me up and I will make it happen. Enjoy your Sunday.

VLSI

Distinguished Member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
I have a pink shirt from like two years ago with the smaller collar, personally I prefer it. My neck is super skinny, not necessarily short, but keeps things in better proportion. Also feels softer than my newer shirts, but I don't know if that was a fabric change or just a few years of wear. I just want llamas right now, lol I'll stop bringing it up every chance... and maybe that buffalo if still available, somehow missed the boat on that. Thanks dude :)

randomkoreandude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I can make any collar length you want. The EG shirt was the navy flannel with red polka dots I am sure RKD or Bubba will post it up.
I appreciate the feedback. I wanted to just throw everything out there. Not so much for you but the people in the fence or the people who thinks its to good to be true. If you want a collar made just let me know. I tend to do a longer collar because its more universal but ask and you shall receive. If you remember a few seasons ago my collars were short as **** and everyone was saying they wanted a longer collar. Times change. Hit me up and I will make it happen. Enjoy your Sunday.

EG-Lafayette_Shirt_Navy_Red_Polka_grande.jpg

PoppDRRT

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I wore my lawn print on Thursday and received three compliments.

1. His wife
2. His daughter
3. His other daughter.
3/3 isn't bad though.

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

1. His wife
2. His daughter
3. His other daughter.
3/3 isn't bad though.

2 out of 3 can't talk either .
I wore my lawn print in Hungary and the bitches loved it!

B0Bs4g3t

Reaction score
Anymore of that navy red dot?

cinnabar

Reaction score
I'm having the sleeves shortened on some of my more recent purchases but when I pick them up next week I'll take a pic of my collection. Unbeatable fabrics. +1 for liking a shorter collar though. The point/spread are a bit long for us shorter guys.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Consider Sustainability When Purchasing Clothes?

• Always - Sustainability is a top priority in all my clothing purchases.

• Often - I frequently consider sustainability, but it isn't the main factor in my decisions.

• Rarely - I seldom consider sustainability when purchasing clothes.

• Never - Sustainability is not a factor I consider in my clothing choices.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TPX99