• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

juhan

Reaction score
anyone here has the lavender gingham?

want to have your opinion on whether it is as transparent and weak(colour wise) as shown in need supply?
or is the one in wvg site giving out the true colour more?

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
It's more like the WvG site for sure.

sharkminusbear

Reaction score
also, I think the needsupply description is off, since it's tencel/cotton and not 100% cotton. That material is amazing for summer, you won't be disappointed even though it is slightly transparent if you wear dark colors under it.

randomkoreandude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Seersucker Plaid #wolfvsgoat #spring #details #color #texture

k9n

Reaction score

I had the same idea today! The fabric is nice and gauzy for today's weather! :slayer: (sorry for the **** pics, Pierce's represent the color way more accurately)

I also picked up some fly gear from Mauro last weekend and saw some of the things he is going to drop. The upcoming stuff is doap :nodding:

Last edited:

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Photo shoot today!

Dirty Gurty

Reaction score
^^I just got that seersucker in short sleeve the other day, is a seriously nice shirt. Mauro actually called me to go over what all he had in my size in short sleeve since I was trying to gear up for summer. Get the tote guys, I'm mostly preaching to the choir in here but it's worth it...you can just tell by listening to him talk about his line that WvG is going places!

notwithit

Pullup laureate
Reaction score

Already in the works!

Rad. Sign me up for one in every color. :slayer:

notwithit since when you all bout wvg.

1) Realized that I have to start dressing like a grown-up every once in a while when I travel for work.

2) Picked up a few things at the fire sale and realized I'm not gonna do much better, particularly in terms of the price:quality ratio.

3) Figured out what an insane deal the toteholder program is.

4) Monkey-arm shirts became a reality.

Looks awesome. Kinda bummed I slept on the short-sleeve version in a medium.

crosswound

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Mauro will you be releasing shirts with a different collar? Like club collar? Been waiting to sign up

randomkoreandude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Photoshoot was fun today ... Everything should be more consistent and show the deets of the fabrics better

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Crosswound,

I have a lot of different collars. Button down , a few different types of spreads, a wide spread, and an extreme spread.
I am sure I will do a club collar at some point if it makes sense but I don't see that happening until Fall'14.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Consider Sustainability When Purchasing Clothes?

• Always - Sustainability is a top priority in all my clothing purchases.

• Often - I frequently consider sustainability, but it isn't the main factor in my decisions.

• Rarely - I seldom consider sustainability when purchasing clothes.

• Never - Sustainability is not a factor I consider in my clothing choices.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jodhpur