• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

amathew

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The sweaters fit TTS. If you think the sweater is big in the chest or shoulders you could probably be an XS. the fact that it's a raglan might be to your advantage. Being 5'4 doesn't help but that's life.

After staring at myself in the mirror for a while at work, it seems fine. It's not big in the chest or shoulder, just is a tiny bit long length wise, but that's unavoidable with my height.

They are super soft and I'm digging them.

Will also try to nab a cashmere sweater in cream before the end of the month. (size small)

Last edited:

mothball

Reaction score
This picture turned out to be a little crappier than I had hoped, but here's the purple overdye from last season with the Redemption jeans.

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
^^ nice. Thanks for posting the fit pic. In my old age and blindness I was like "woah" that's a baller foyer. Then I realized it was an office building.
However the outfit looks great!

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Mana,

Send me you jeans so I can have the hardware replaced. How about that!

thats.mana

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Sounds good but it's not necessary... But if you prefer it this way, I'll send em out Monday. So you wanna meet me in Thailand or Laos. I'll be out there for two months starting December training muay lao.

Last edited:

randomkoreandude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@mothball - fit looks great. nice to see some jean pics. im getting mine back from mauro this weekend

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Mana,

That would be awesome. I have a camp in thailand I want to train in. In two months would could get a few fights. That's great!!!
If you have internet keep me posted.
Hurry up and send me the jeans.

Best,
Mauro

mothball

Reaction score

^^ nice. Thanks for posting the fit pic. In my old age and blindness I was like "woah" that's a baller foyer. Then I realized it was an office building.
However the outfit looks great!

Ha! I had a late night at a client. Thanks.

@mothball - fit looks great. nice to see some jean pics. im getting mine back from mauro this weekend

Thanks! I'm really happy with the jeans.

thats.mana

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Mana,

That would be awesome. I have a camp in thailand I want to train in. In two months would could get a few fights. That's great!!!
If you have internet keep me posted.
Hurry up and send me the jeans.

Best,
Mauro

Not sure what I should keep you posted on but I'll just spam your inbox with pictures of ladyboys.

Joking aside wheres the camp at in thailand?

cturner

Reaction score
I'm new to WvG and these sweaters look great! What size would I take in the crewnecks if I'm 6'2" and 170 lbs? I take either an M or an L depending on brand, and give that the model is wearing an M, I guess that makes me L?

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
^^large for sure.

The Rivera pant in a few fabrications have just arrived and a couple new shirts. Pics to follow soon.

Best,

Mauro

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads