• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

randomkoreandude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
yeah sunday was great ... had my first pimm's cup which ended up becoming at least 6 with all the refills going around

food was ridiculously good and i would have ended up with a food coma but my gf dragged me to the circus! haha

i picked up the steak tar tar (red) chinos and the asian glow radiating from my face was a perfect match

as for sizing, i tried on the 29s and although it fit me tighter around the waist it was bunching too much so sizing up 1 is again the way to go. i got the 30s in the chinos, and have a 28 in the mauro pant and the CvsF jeans

seriously they are SOOOOO soft and they are perfectly fitted ... slim enough and easy to dress up or down.

Wally

Reaction score
Sunday was a good time. Food was impeccable and the Pimm's was delicious, perhaps my new favorite drink. Next time I have a date I want to impress I know who I am going to for menu advice!

joel_954

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by randomkoreandude
yeah sunday was great ... had my first pimm's cup which ended up becoming at least 6 with all the refills going around

food was ridiculously good and i would have ended up with a food coma but my gf dragged me to the circus! haha

i picked up the steak tar tar (red) chinos and the asian glow radiating from my face was a perfect match

as for sizing, i tried on the 29s and although it fit me tighter around the waist it was bunching too much so sizing up 1 is again the way to go. i got the 30s in the chinos, and have a 28 in the mauro pant and the CvsF jeans

seriously they are SOOOOO soft and they are perfectly fitted ... slim enough and easy to dress up or down.

So you went up 2 sizes aswell?

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
The menu was as follow

meat and cheese plate with accents.

Pimm's cup, beers, and wine ( of course)

Homemade pasta with a wild mushroom ragu
Homemade pasta with a family marinara sauce
Homemade pasta with spicy red peppers garlic and oil

Steak Florintine with wilted spinach and garlic
white tuscan beans with fresh herbs

dessert

lemon sorbet in a pool of limoncello

Joel don't get excited Jian thinks he is smaller than he really is.

Good news and bad

Good- I have the following sizes left in steak tar tare
28,32,32,33, and yes one 36!
you may paypal if you want for interested parties

Badnews- that's all of them

I am sold out of 31's in roaster pan grey and maybe some of the bigger sizes.
The chino is a good thing to own fellas. Wearing espresso now.

Shirts are still on schedule.

Holla

scottcw

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Mauro
Good- I have the following sizes left in steak tar tare
28,32,32,33, and yes one 36!
you may paypal if you want for interested parties

Just paypal'ed you for the size 36. Let me know if I am in time!

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
YOU ARE FAST! SHIPPING TOMORROW.

I have 28, 32, 32, and 32 in steak tartare fellas.

not being pushy but my advice is for everyone who hasn't bought the chinos to do so and then match it with some wonderful WvG shirts coming out in a few weeks.

Best,
Mauro

Ahab

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I had my camera with me and should have taken a couple of pics of Mauro in his Steak Tartar. These are pants to wear in the spring and summer.

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I spelled it correctly.

the espresso is a good color too!

dusty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Oh yeah, wore my chinos for the first time today and they just got more comfortable as the day went on. Good work Mauro.

randomkoreandude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
yeah wore my red tartare today rolled up with some quoddys ... sadly i was dressed for spring but it was freezing today.

got mad compliments though ...

PartagasIV

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Bought a pair of Roaster Pans this afternoon. Glad to be back in the Farinellis fold! Haven't picked up anything since the Krane bomber. Look forward to getting these.

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
^^ dude just wait a couple more weeks and get a custom color or I just might add a run of 20.
People don't think its smart but I want to offer a shot load of colors instead of 4 or 5.
Because of my bad ass dye house I can do small runs of oxfords in all colors.

how do you like that!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads