• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ceoceo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I will be putting Random gifts with orders so if you are lucky don't email and say " hey I didn't order this". No ****, Sherlock. Just be happy you got a gift. It's totally random so if you didn't get a gift better luck next year. If you do ***** I will send you coal or bleach.

I actually need some coal for house odor prevention. So all I have to do is purchase a couple oxfords and *****? :slayer:

randomkoreandude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
ooooohhhh i want a freebie :p

although mauro has already given me so much free swag already. it pays to be local :slayer:

i need to swing by and grab that xxl shirt i got for the friend. need to ship it out before xmas. was hoping the jackets and white bd would be ready. any updates?

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
BD - shirts in blue and another color shipped white at the end of the week. I would assume the hunting jacket would be the same considering all they were waiting on was buttons :)

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Got the invoice and tracking info all Shirts have been sent to me which means you all should have them before Christmas!

CharlieAngel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Man, got my first AD the other day and I have to say, it's a really nice shirt. The buttons, the details, the material, the color, all spot on. Sizing is my only problem, and that's something I expected because it's hard for me to find shirts OTR that fit. Chest/body/shoulders is pretty much perfect (I wear the XXL AD), but my thick ******* neck, long torso and long arms strike again. :( Oh well, I can still wear it under a sweater and just roll up the sleeves in the spring time. ;) Thanks mauro!

Last edited:

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
The new shirts are longer. You might want to think MTM. I can hook it up for you big time!

rennavate

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I got my three oxfords today (white, Japanese blue, and cobalt blue). They're incredible, as always! Will get some fit pics up soon.

bdeuce22

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^^ is the cobalt blue the same material as the japanese blue?? i love the japanese blue

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Navy blue with red accents. It's really cotton cashmere and the other is 100% cotton. Both ROCK:slayer: I will have them o n the web site soon.

Cahrin

Reaction score
Do you do MTM for provided measurements out of curiosity (i.e. we give you the measurements rather than you take them yourself)?

Last edited:

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
^^yes but if it's not accurate it's on you. I recommend going to a good tailor. You will miss the one bizillion swatches of fabric I have to choose from but you can get still get some good stuff. I something in the works for online MTM

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
FAWK, JG, please don't tell me you have a clit for dick lke the guys on DT?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads