• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

rennavate

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
BOOM.

Copped the white, Japanese blue, and cobalt blue oxfords, as well as the brown and green plaid.

And I'm still considering one other shirt! :satisfied:

VLSI

Distinguished Member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
So much more I would like to buy but haven't tried their shirts before, so I'm too scared of getting stuck with a bunch in the wrong size.

*edit* Mauro, if I order another shirt could you combine with my first order? And if it turns out they don't fit, would it be possible to return for at least store credit?

Last edited:

Krish the Fish

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Kopped the light blue and white AD Japanese oxfords, peach AD OD, and a red/blue tattersalle for my brother. Waiting to kop my own AD red/blue tattersalle for a medium restock.

cpolo690

Reaction score
Copped blue and white AD oxfords, BB huckleberry broadcloth shirt, navy crewneck, and grey hunting jacket in three separate orders. Seriously need to stop looking at the site.

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
^^yes it's slimmer.

If you are a Small in the BD you are a small in the AD however if you want the AD slim do an XS and you will be VERY happy.

I will do my best to accommodate wrong size swap out, always.

If I were you this is what I would buy-

1. Hunting jacket
2. Cotton-Cashmere gray tee ( wearing it today and it's amazing)
3. any of the new shirts
4. If you own knickers in Indigo and don't have the hoodie or crew sweatshirt
5. thermals at the price you can find a better thermal for the price, period.
6. Think about the original over dyes if your size is around Spring is around the corner and the peach is sweet.

Back to the family.

Best,
Mauro

nycxandy

Reaction score

I know everyone is wondering about the Black Friday sale. This year it will be different.
Everything not on the sale page will be 40% off. Which is great for tote holders. Tote holders, I believe for some reason that you recieve 30% off the sale page stuff. At this point I don't give a ****. I hate my web site. Take advantage of it.
Anyone who has bought anything recently will be credited back the difference of their purchase ( nov.1 -nov. 25th)
The sale is Friday and Saturday only. Toteholders your pre-sale will start the day before Turkey Day.
I am hoping to have all the oxfords in by then.
I don't have a lot in stock but I am getting more in. Items like the Brushed Cotton. The charocal gray shirt you can't go wrong with and it would be safe to safe unless you are the Grinch the Hoilday plaid is a winner.
I will have all the sweat knickers up and matching tops. Again, a no brainer.
Come December and I will start releasing pre-Spring and Spring'12.
I will have 4 types of trousers, 2 types of Chino's, and shorts. The redempion jean will also be ready. I made 101 pair. I listened and they have been tweaked. I will have twill knickers that will be perfect for Spring and Summer. I think you guys can pull them off. I will also have to sweaters. A v-neck and a crew neck. One is cotton cashmere and the other 100% cotton. The sweaters are whole garment so there is no linking. It's seamless to give maxium comfort . It also helps cut down on waste and is good for mother earth:). The sweaters like everything I make are made in the states so they will be pricey but worht every penny. The yarn comes from Italy from the finest mills , think Lora Piana in terms of quality. Loads of shirts. BD, AD, and Picnic. I will have 5 new colors on the over dye department. A few tee's.
The point is if you aren't a tote holder you might want to consider it. I only have 200 totes left and when they are gone, they are gone forever.
Best,
Mauro

I bought a shirt early November; when will the credit be issued?

bdeuce22

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

1. Hunting jacket
3. any of the new shirts
6. Think about the original over dyes if your size is around Spring is around the corner and the peach is sweet.
quote]

soooo basically everything.

Last edited:

lesamourai

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

^^yes it's slimmer.
If you are a Small in the BD you are a small in the AD however if you want the AD slim do an XS and you will be VERY happy.
I will do my best to accommodate wrong size swap out, always.
1. Hunting jacket
3. any of the new shirts
Back to the family.
Best,
Mauro

$30? Def gonna grab a thermal, gonna wait (and pray) that it's still there in s when the new shirts come up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads