• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I will take good care of you my muscle bound , igore.

PoppDRRT

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm not a monster! I'm a man...

justtemple

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
it's that all WvG errythang.

image.jpg

baba booey

Reaction score
Originally Posted by wolfvsgoat
Keep dreamin'!

Alright tote holders. We'll say it once and we'll say it again, shoot us an email over the next couple of days. We're updating our database and you guys are FIRST PRIORITY!

http://blog.wolfvsgoat.com/2011/05/tote-holders.html

I know this is good for tote holders and good for you as well, but it seems like if you don't have a tote most of the sizes are sold out once they hit the web. Since I like to spread the love across several brands I am finding it difficult to justify the tote purchase but would still like the opportunity to purchase some of the shirts.

jhoo04

Reaction score
Originally Posted by baba booey
I know this is good for tote holders and good for you as well, but it seems like if you don't have a tote most of the sizes are sold out once they hit the web. Since I like to spread the love across several brands I am finding it difficult to justify the tote purchase but would still like the opportunity to purchase some of the shirts.

Tote holders do get first dibs, but we as a store will have some good stuff and we usually get full size runs of most things Wolf vs. Goat. Shoot me an email [email protected] or a PM and I would be more than happy to help.

J.

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I am upping my production , too. This way I am not cleaned out by just toe holders. The tote holder gets dibbs and I have to keep them happy.
Buying a tote is a good idea specially as the fall season rapidly approaches. Not a sell just saying.

Blue Owl Workshop , Lost and Found, Uncle Petes,Redeem, and Valetmag.com will all be carrying WvG for fall. SO beside the WvG website you will have 5 other sources.
I am looking for a couple more stores.

Best,
Mauro

Robstrongo

Reaction score
Originally Posted by PoppDRRT
I'm not a monster! I'm a man...

I feel your pain. I just got the summer plaid shirt in the mail in a medium and the arms are too slim for me to even get the shirt on, while the chest and shoulder measurements are fine.
censored.gif
It's not like I'm even a big guy, just athletically built.

jaychiz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Robstrongo
I feel your pain. I just got the summer plaid shirt in the mail in a medium and the arms are too slim for me to even get the shirt on, while the chest and shoulder measurements are fine.
censored.gif
It's not like I'm even a big guy, just athletically built.

i got 5 on it
rotflmao.gif

PoppDRRT

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Mauro
I am upping my production , too. This way I am not cleaned out by just toe holders. The tote holder gets dibbs and I have to keep them happy. Buying a tote is a good idea specially as the fall season rapidly approaches. Not a sell just saying. Blue Owl Workshop , Lost and Found, Uncle Petes,Redeem, and Valetmag.com will all be carrying WvG for fall. SO beside the WvG website you will have 5 other sources. I am looking for a couple more stores. Best, Mauro
Grats on the expansion.... Now if only there was a way to reach your product from anywhere on earth. You know like a catalog we could see anywhere. It could be seen on any number of mediums, from personal computers, to phones, and even portable gaming systems utilizing technology that already exists... (read as : hey Mauro, where's the new site?)

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Damn, dude. the site is ready we are just waiting for the photographer to send the pics to the web designer.

PoppDRRT

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Alright then, carry on

cyc wid it

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
When my email alert goes off on my phone I hope its from Mauro but it's invariably a bill or work related
ffffuuuu.gif

wolfvsgoat

Reaction score
We are creatures of the night. If you are like us you'll be very excited in a bit. If not, well, you will be in the morning.

In the meantime check out another round of fit pics shot outside at the ever present WvG HQ.

DSC01248.jpg

DSC01254.jpg

DSC01251.jpg

Seriously, if you haven't gotten this shirt yet, just pull the damn trigger. Otherwise you will probably be regretful for not buying something so ridiculously breathable and good looking come the dog-days of summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 99 36.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 96 35.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 11.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads