• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Japanese Repro Clothing Thread (Real McCoys, Freewheelers, Etc.)

Christo-Spectre

Reaction score
Some nice items. That brown leather down jacket is crazy.

No Buco leathers? Does anyone know if the JH-1 will be produced again or in a new shape (like with the J-24)?
Hey guys, pleasure, long time lurker, first time commenter/poster.

I reckon we'll see an updated JH-1 in the next year or two, planning to grab the dark brown one myself.

Not everyone is but personally I'm a big big fan of the updated J-24. About as close to going back in time and grabbing an original Buco off the shelf we'll ever get, with that luxury RMC touch of course.

Jerkstore

Reaction score
Celluloid got the pre-order up.

NautOfEarth

Reaction score
Anyone getting or heard anything about the Warehouse and Co deck jacket? Interested in how it stacks up vs alternatives.

Jerkstore

Reaction score
Looking at the Real McCoys denim--991 and 906 cuts specifically. Anyone with info re how much shrink to expect? I am a true 34" and it seems that tag size works in those cuts.

Jerkstore

Reaction score
My assistant is going to Fukuoka in October to see her boyfriend at the military base. Of course, I am thinking of my needs. Does anyone know if there are there any repo/jp denim brands in the city?

Mghart

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
My assistant is going to Fukuoka in October to see her boyfriend at the military base. Of course, I am thinking of my needs. Does anyone know if there are there any repo/jp denim brands in the city?
Timeworn has a store in Hakata. I'm sure there has to be others, but haven't ventured that far south in Japan yet heh.

Jerkstore

Reaction score
Selling TRM Navy Chino Trousers I just got in. NWOT. Hemmed to a 29", but if you are 5'10 it should be good because of the high rise. HMU if interested. I got them up on eBay.
$175 shipped to the forum.

garigo

Reaction score
Does anyone here own the 2102 type 2 denim jacket from Fullcount? Thinking about it and would like to know people's experiences.

Full-Count-2102-Type-II-13_75oz-Denim-Jacket-Raw-Jacket-Clutch-Cafe-London_1344x1344.jpg

m34653977261_1.jpg

jmiller123

Reaction score
Does anyone here own the 2102 type 2 denim jacket from Fullcount? Thinking about it and would like to know people's experiences.

View attachment 2018931
View attachment 2018935
I had the used wash version of this jacket. It was really nice quality. I did find the fit a bit weird. Despite the large measurements for my size 40, it felt oddly restricting. I think it was due to the very slim and high armholes which dug into my pits. The pleat stitching was also very delicate, although I'm not sure that's specific to fullcount

garigo

Reaction score
I had the used wash version of this jacket. It was really nice quality. I did find the fit a bit weird. Despite the large measurements for my size 40, it felt oddly restricting. I think it was due to the very slim and high armholes which dug into my pits. The pleat stitching was also very delicate, although I'm not sure that's specific to fullcount
Thanks a lot! How did the length feel? At least from the measurements, it seems to be slightly longer than other comparable brands.

henrip

Reaction score
Hi all! First post on this thread. I wonder how much I can further shrink Full Count 1103 one wash version? I bought a pair in size 33 but since the zimbabwe cotton stretches quite a bit I guess 32 would have been a better size 🤔. I’m thinking about washing them 50 or 60 degrees celcius and no spinning. Good or bad idea?
Decided to play safe and try 40C first. I think they’re pretty perfect now.
Waist: 43,5cm->41,7
Rise: 30,5->30,5
Thigh: 30->28,7
Knee: 24,5->23,5
Hem: 20,7->20
Inseam: 82->79

Michigan Planner

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Selling TRM Navy Chino Trousers I just got in. NWOT. Hemmed to a 29", but if you are 5'10 it should be good because of the high rise. HMU if interested. I got them up on eBay.
$175 shipped to the forum.

What size/waist measurements?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.8%

Forum statistics

Threads