• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

add911_11

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

@add911_11, nice to see the clothes in your palace, what shirt did you wear with that combo?

BTW I was at the DOJ/ High court the other day, and was half wondering if I'd bump into you.

Acutally not much shirts can make a good combo, I have luck with white and blue candy stripe so far.

You were in HC for the purpose of giving expert testimony?

Hifilover

Reaction score

Haven't been here for a while, things seem to have changed.

Please do not be over-excited and tell everything you knew to everyone.

It is plain annoying and silly.

Anyway I will like to share my recent odd jacket combo. Jacket is Zegna "Crossply" Wool/Linen/Silk 260g, Trousers same fabric 240g, made by GT as usual.

Tie is from Vanda Fine Clothing.

Beautiful .

add911_11

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

dampeer

Reaction score
Wondering if anyone has had opinions or experience to share on Roger Concept. I work at a bank and Roger seems to be the number 1 choice of many of my colleagues, but I haven't found much talk about him on SF. Anyone?

bamboo

Reaction score
My banker friend use them too. Maybe he is working for the same place as you. It looked quite nice on my friend. I did not use them in the end as i wanted CMT.

Hifilover

Reaction score

Wondering if anyone has had opinions or experience to share on Roger Concept. I work at a bank and Roger seems to be the number 1 choice of many of my colleagues, but I haven't found much talk about him on SF. Anyone?

Price?

dragon8

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

My banker friend use them too. Maybe he is working for the same place as you. It looked quite nice on my friend. I did not use them in the end as i wanted CMT.

what bank is this ?

dampeer

Reaction score
I haven't been to Roger previously which is why I'm trying to solicit as many opinions as possible first, but he's generally in the 6,000-10,000 range.

dampeer

Reaction score
Never before in HK, pretty much just off the rack and then fitted a bit by random NYC tailors whose names I don't remember. Pretty new to SF as you can see by my post count.

dampeer

Reaction score
Well that's what I'm posting for in the first place, to see if anyone has any positive or negative experiences that they could report.

I'm not made of money, my job requires a decent suit but I'm not exactly swimming in cash. i.e. not really financially comfortable enough to be trying out multiple tailors, so I'm trying to get as much information as I can before I decide on which one. Like I said, previously I only owned a couple of $200-400 off the rack suits. This would be my first real tailored suit so excuse me if I'm trying to get as much information as I can before I take the plunge.

I used the search function already and didn't really find anything on Roger, so I'm asking to see if there might be anyone who has tried Roger in the past but never posted about it for whatever reason. Isn't that what this thread is for? So sorry if this thread is meant only for people who get tailored suits on a frequent and regular basis. I'd post a new thread, but people seem to sneer at all the new HK tailor related threads as well.

Last edited:

ThunderMarch

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Well that's what I'm posting for in the first place, to see if anyone has any positive or negative experiences that they could report.

I'm not made of money, my job requires a decent suit but I'm not exactly swimming in cash. i.e. not really financially comfortable enough to be trying out multiple tailors, so I'm trying to get as much information as I can before I decide on which one. Like I said, previously I only owned a couple of $200-400 off the rack suits. This would be my first real tailored suit so excuse me if I'm trying to get as much information as I can before I take the plunge.

I used the search function already and didn't really find anything on Roger, so I'm asking to see if there might be anyone who has tried Roger in the past but never posted about it for whatever reason. Isn't that what this thread is for? So sorry if this thread is meant only for people who get tailored suits on a frequent and regular basis. I'd post a new thread, but people seem to sneer at all the new HK tailor related threads as well.

Have you considered Ng Sifu?
He seems to fit your budget in the 6000-7000HKD range and from what I can see, does very very good work.
If I were on a budget and looking to get my first suit I'd really consider going to him.
Sorry i can't give you anything constructive on Roger as I'm not from HK and more or less a newbie to this thread.

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 96 38.1%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 28 11.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.1%

Staff online

Forum statistics