1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

The Hong Kong Tailors Thread

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by Silk, Apr 6, 2007.

Tags:
  1. Hifilover

Hifilover Senior member

What brand are you talking about?
    What you are doing is just like upload a telephone list of Baotou in telephone book. No further information.

2. Hifilover

Hifilover Senior member

I am a consumer, I am not a sale. I do not recommend anyone, I make comment only. Name the Baotou and name the tailor shops he works for.

3. PekingRoadHK

PekingRoadHK Senior member

4520# blind test explained.

This photo shows how a Shenzhen workshop working on the shoulder of a suit, I have no idea what this process is about. Is that good or not good, I don't know. They supply suits to many bespoke tailor shops in HK through BaoTou. I am not pointing to any tailor shop, therefore, I won't name any of them. We are consumers, we look at the beautiful decoration of retail shops and their brands, but we seldom look at what's behind of everything. This is the reality:

4.jpg

Last edited: Apr 29, 2017 at 6:44 PM
  4. Hifilover

Hifilover Senior member

I really do not understand what you are talking about? Do you mean you are leading us to Baotou is like giving us a blind test?

5. Hifilover

Hifilover Senior member

@PekingRoadHK,

All you did in here is putting us in "blind test" ???

6. Hifilover

Hifilover Senior member

@PekingRoadHK

Are you talking about yourself ??

7. Hifilover

Hifilover Senior member

I am a consumer and you said you are a consumer, we both do not know why the jacket pop up and what is coat maker doing on the shoulders ? It is like blinding our eyes to visit a workshop in Shenzhen. What is the point to go there? Why don't you ask and tell us ? Another blind test ?

8. Hifilover

Hifilover Senior member

ekingRoadHK, post: 8846491, member: 250739"]4523# is easier for you to understand. nothing against you or anyone or tailor shop or BaoTou, it answered all your questions and all complaints from you guys. it explained this is consumers behaviour.

I don't have to teach psychology 101 here. Many consumers of bespoke tailor shop can easily understand it, foreigners and locals. They read this, they know what this is about and what's behind it.[/QUOTE]

From consumers' behavior, I totally do not understand your behavior. But you said you are a consumer ???
    Had you studied psychology 101 ??

9. LA Guy

LA Guy Opposite Santa Staff Member Admin Moderator

@PekingRoadHK - you were warned about this, and decided to go about this in a roundabout manner. Your "blind test" was a blatant disregard for my request that you drop the subject.

Unluckily for you, I'm culturally Chinese, and I don't care for this type of BS.

I've tried to be patient with you, but at this point , I've had enough. I have other, more important things to deal with.

I deleted your last several posts, and if you decide to pursue the subject, I will be forced to temporarily ban you.

Now, I'm going out for the evening. @chobochobo will keep an eye on this. If, in his opinion, you are persisting even the slightest bit, I will time you out for at least a week.

Cheers,

Fok.