• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Taylor Stitch - Official Affiliate Thread

AmongThePines

Reaction score

I was lucky enough to get a Black Yosemite on the Last Call page for $75 in June.  I am good with a 42 in the Jack and the 44 Yosemite is big.  I am going down to a 42 in the Turquoise.  As helpless as the current fit guide is, I am following their advice to get the same size in the Yosemite as the Jack.

Wanna sell the 44 Yosemite? I'm a 42 in Jack and couldn't button a 42 Yosemite.

th3buhbuh

Reaction score
Still waiting to be notified about shipping for the merino henley.

Loch shorts are due soon, too, I believe.
I never got a notice that the henley shipped - it just showed up. Sometimes I get emails and text messages; other times, I get nothing and no notice on my account page. I know it's just bugs in the new logistics setup, but I'd never know if it got lost in the mail or stolen from my front door (neither being TS' fault, but still no bueno).

Klemins

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@mikegnthensome Not to drone on about camp pants, but seeing how the washed tan (and herringbone too) are a pretty big success, any way we can get a black/charcoal version a some point?

Last edited:

pima1234

Reaction score
I never got a notice that the henley shipped - it just showed up. Sometimes I get emails and text messages; other times, I get nothing and no notice on my account page. I know it's just bugs in the new logistics setup, but I'd never know if it got lost in the mail or stolen from my front door (neither being TS' fault, but still no bueno).

NorthCoast

Reaction score
@mikegnthensome Not to drone on about camp pants, but seeing how the washed tan (and herringbone too) are a pretty big success, any way we can get a black/charcoal version a some point?

ANd can you confirm that the waist of a 36 is 38.5?

I'd really like to order a pair of the herringbones.

mikegnthensome

Reaction score
@pima1234 & @th3buhbuh
can you all shoot me your order numbers?

Really really strange you got zero notifications as that's one I haven't heard. Would love to investigate... thanks fellas.

mikegnthensome

Reaction score
ANd can you confirm that the waist of a 36 is 38.5?

I'd really like to order a pair of the herringbones.
@NorthCoast you betcha, I'll have those come Monday. @Klemins 100% possibility ... i'll pass that on to our production team and with their early success, I'm sure we'll be looking to add more options to those!

If you're really hankering for a darker color in the near term, the coal chore pants are on point. They wear in beautifully, are quite tailored so I don't think the look is super work-weary (I don't mind the double knee nor do I think it really stands out) & are just as versatile as the Camp pant. Pinky promise.

Sudonihm

Reaction score
can you all shoot me your order numbers?

Really really strange you got zero notifications as that's one I haven't heard. Would love to investigate... thanks fellas.

I received my henley without any shipping notice. It's too small (TS sent the correct size, but it's too tight on me so I'd need a size larger). Sent an email last week to customer service with some questions about it . . . and have heard nothing. Customer service used to be a reason to order from TS, now it's a reason not to.
puzzled.gif

AmongThePines

Reaction score
I second the customer service thoughts. It used to be so easy to go on and print a return label and send the stuff back. Not any more. The sizing charts also need to come back. They are of no use to anybody the way that they are. It would be better to have nothing.

What's going on over there? Growing pains?

All that being said, Mina is awesome and will take care of things if they get to her. It shouldn't require bothering her every time there is an issue though.

jwbatusic

Reaction score
I 2nd those cs thoughts as well. The service used to be outstanding but now it's gotten so poor I have 2nd thoughts about ordering again. The last issue I had started off being handled well then all communication abruptly stopped (& I was trying to make additional purchases not returns). I followed up several times but to no avail.
I still haven't received the travel pants I purchased thru the workshop, I'm hoping they just show up.

3dials

Reaction score
I've been eyeing the Rover jacket as well, but the lack of side entry/slash pockets is a deal-breaker for me too, I'm afraid.

pima1234

Reaction score
Chiming in to reiterate that, other concerns not withstanding, my customer service experience with returns has been exemplary, and I am generally pleased with the TS items I own.

th3buhbuh

Reaction score
I received my henley without any shipping notice. It's too small (TS sent the correct size, but it's too tight on me so I'd need a size larger).
What size is it tagged at? I had ordered a Medium, got an XL and oddly, it almost fits (like a medium-large). Perhaps the henley is a size off in general?

Sudonihm

Reaction score
What size is it tagged at? I had ordered a Medium, got an XL and oddly, it almost fits (like a medium-large). Perhaps the henley is a size off in general?

I ordered and received the right size. I am between a 38 and 40 usually and tried the smaller size. I just think the Henley fits small, or at least smaller than I want. But that was one of my questions to CS.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads