• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Taylor Stitch - Official Affiliate Thread

Don L

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Anybody get their Merino Henley yet and can comment on sizing?

mikej77

Reaction score
Thanks for the info. I'll size up in it then. Just tried one of the new Jacks and the 42 was perfect.

NorthCoast

Reaction score
Could you post some close ups of the garment when you get it? The fabric looks great.

Note the odd crosshatch (click on the photos to embiggen) that does not show up in the product shots.

Buttons are actually a brown, show up in the product photos as black, that was disappointing.

This is my first Portugal shirt and I think the top of the sleeve may be a bit too wide but that may simply be the effect from this heavier fabric that does not seem to drape so much as droop? Dunno, I have to try some other TS shirts on and double check.

Thats a pair of new Indigo pants the shirt is next too. Bottom is more like the real color, top was a weird flash color from my camera.

Last edited:

th3buhbuh

Reaction score
Just got my Medium wool henley in and...it's tagged XL. I tried it on for kicks and although it's bordering too loose/ comfortably loose, it almost fits. Very odd.....I'll toss up measurements once I find my tape.

Don L

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just got my Medium wool henley in and...it's tagged XL. I tried it on for kicks and although it's bordering too loose/ comfortably loose, it almost fits. Very odd.....I'll toss up measurements once I find my tape.
If you decide to sell it let me know. Looking for an XL and they are sold out

bbconair

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
henley looks good...wondering if it's a good pickup...

mikej77

Reaction score
Ordered my Yosemite shirt but now I'm trying to figure out the camp pants. I really wish measurements were back. I knew my sizing from previous TS denim and pants but based on the new chart, a 34 is a 34?? Much different than the old measurement charts. This is definitely making me hold off on the purchase.

Bryanb55

Reaction score
I was lucky enough to get a Black Yosemite on the Last Call page for $75 in June. I am good with a 42 in the Jack and the 44 Yosemite is big. I am going down to a 42 in the Turquoise. As helpless as the current fit guide is, I am following their advice to get the same size in the Yosemite as the Jack.

jwbatusic

Reaction score
Anybody receive the travel pants yet? I noticed some sizes are available on the website but I haven't received a shipping notice from my workshop order yet.

Medoc

Reaction score

Sounds like a hot wash and dry would make it perfect for you?
Ordered my Yosemite shirt but now I'm trying to figure out the camp pants. I really wish measurements were back. I knew my sizing from previous TS denim and pants but based on the new chart, a 34 is a 34?? Much different than the old measurement charts. This is definitely making me hold off on the purchase.

I believe taylor stitch pants are usually 1.5" bigger than the tag size. They mentioned there was no change in fit just in the sizing charts. I do remember the camp pants were different though. The size 36 camp pants used to have a 38.5" waist measurement. It's worth investigating further but camp pants fit differently then the rest of their pants, 2.5" above tag size (going off memory).

pima1234

Reaction score
Still waiting to be notified about shipping for the merino henley.

Loch shorts are due soon, too, I believe.

mikej77

Reaction score
Thanks for the response. I'll reach out to TS and see what they say.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads