• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Upcoming San Francisco Trunk Shows

steveyoo1983

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I will be traveling to SF for a trunk show April 20th Wed (evening) through April 22nd Fri (morning).
Grad Hyatt SF in Union Sq (345 Stock St)

I will be offering Orazio Luciano Made to Measure service.
Also, if you have any specific item you are interested in seeing in person from our collection (Edward Green, Carmina, Drake's and etc.), please let me know and I will bring the items for you to try on at the trunk show.

Kindly email / text us to book your appointment.

Thank you,
Steve

dieworkwear

Mahatma Jawndi
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Stefano Bemer
Monday, April 18th
12:30pm - 2:30pm; 4pm - 5:30pm

No location was given in the email. Appointment only, so you will have to email them to find the location and make an appointment. This will be in San Francisco.

circumspice

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
California
Trunk Show

October 3-4
San Francisco, Fairmont Hotel

October 6-7-8
Los Angeles, L'Ermitage Beverly Hills

Stefano Bemer is coming to California on Trunk Show this coming October. Bespoke, Made-to-Measure and Made-to-Order shoes and accessories offered by appointment.

Please email [email protected] to reserve a time for your visit.

dieworkwear

Mahatma Jawndi
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
taillour/ Fred Nieddu

Westin St. Francis on Union Square

November 18th until the 20th (Friday through Sunday. Note that Sunday is a short day and the last appointment that day will be at 12 noon)
335 Powell Street
San Francisco, CA 94102

He will also be in NYC. His NYC trunk show is Monday, November 14th until Thursday, November 17th. Unfortunately, I don't have the hotel information, but you can get that from him.

Appointments can be made by emailing [email protected]

Mr. Six

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
taillour/ Fred Nieddu

November 18th until the 20th (Friday through Sunday. Note that Sunday is a short day and the last appointment that day will be at 12 noon)
335 Powell Street
San Francisco, CA 94102

He will also be in NYC. His NYC trunk show is Monday, November 14th until Thursday, November 17th. Unfortunately, I don't have the hotel information, but you can get that from him.

Appointments can be made by emailing [email protected]

Thanks for once again convincing a tailor to add SF. I’m not sure I NEED another tailor but the Freddie x No Man balmacaan that I got does make me curious.

dawei94

Reaction score
Hi all, curious if anyone would potentially be interested in a trunk show by Dalmo, who makes knitwear (mostly cashmere but also in other yarns as well)? I met Clotilde in Pisa recently and she mentioned that she has a lot of American interest but less distribution in the US vs Europe and Asia, so she's considering doing trunk shows in the US next year. I got the sense that it was mostly a Northeast + Chicago base of interest, but curious if people here would be interested?

Thread on Dalmo here:

Moraga'd

Reaction score
Hi all, curious if anyone would potentially be interested in a trunk show by Dalmo, who makes knitwear (mostly cashmere but also in other yarns as well)? I met Clotilde in Pisa recently and she mentioned that she has a lot of American interest but less distribution in the US vs Europe and Asia, so she's considering doing trunk shows in the US next year. I got the sense that it was mostly a Northeast + Chicago base of interest, but curious if people here would be interested?

Thread on Dalmo here:
I'm interested.

dieworkwear

Mahatma Jawndi
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Steed
February 19th (Sunday)
InterContinental Mark Hopkins
999 California Street

Fred Nieddu
March 2nd and 3rd (Thursday and Friday)
335 Powell Street

email [email protected] for appointments

Nicholas Templeman
March 18th and 19th (Saturday and Sunday)
335 Powell Street

All three trunk shows are appointment only. Each maker is also visiting other cities, in case someone outside of San Francisco is interested

circumspice

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I Sarti Italiani trunk show dates :

SF Feb 21/22/23
NYC Feb 18/19/morning 20

Send an email to customer at isartitaliani.eu

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads