• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Thilgela

Reaction score
Thank you kindly. This is from the Custom Made programme. It's not as customisable as their MTM programme but it's much more reliable in terms of fit. The jacket is a 38L Lazio lengthened to 79 cm and the trousers are a fairly heavily adjusted 42L from the Washington fit. You can also choose the buttons and liner types, which is a nice bonus.

Is this program Europe only? I went to the shop for an MTM commission last month (in the U.S.) and they did not seem to know what I was talking about.

Is it possible to say, use Lazio's fit profile but change flap pockets to patch pockets for example? Do you also look at fabric books or is it something like what we have online currently?

Thanks!

Michael81

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
As far as I know it is available everywhere. I changed my location to the US and it's right there on the website. You can do a standard fit online or get the full treatment in the store - which I would obviously recommend. Also, the colour reproduction is not reliable on the website.

That kind of change is not possible. You can modify the dimensions of the fit but, buttons and lining notwithstanding, not the details.

I looked through fabric books. There are about 80 different fabrics available.They recently expanded the programme to include the Sienna. According to the manager it will be further expanded this year. Hopefully they will, at minimum, have a half lined-option for the Lazio.

Bob Po

Reaction score
The outlet website says United States outlet is opening January 7th. Just in case anyone was interested.

chrome_2019-01-03_17-50-25.jpg

TheSupplier

Reaction score
First time that they have given advanced notice like this. Buckle up your seat belts!

Yeah its very strange. I don't think the Canadian Outlet did well either. Items sat forever.

From what I found out they were very pleased with the numbers from Last winters outlet. I think it was something like 2 million in sales in just a few hours. Lets see what they have hiding in the warehouse.

crazn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yeah its very strange. I don't think the Canadian Outlet did well either. Items sat forever.

From what I found out they were very pleased with the numbers from Last winters outlet. I think it was something like 2 million in sales in just a few hours. Lets see what they have hiding in the warehouse.
I would have loved some stuff from the Canadian outlet but there wasn’t a proxy and somebody above did the math, it doesn’t really work out to much.

kithking23

Reaction score
Hopefully the Jorts would be at the price of last year,but also hope that I don’t see everyone selling them for a profit like last year.

jbc54

Reaction score
Not only does it say Jan 7th on the website, but I just saw an ad on Instagram for the outlet opening on Jan 7th. Gonna be lots of noobs this time around.

Michael81

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just noticed SuSu now includes video presentations for each suit. It's a nice touch. It does a better impression of the colour than still photos, but it's amazing how poorly they style their models.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
novasty