• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

ultramantaro

Reaction score
Usually 4 days, sometimes 5 days from my experience. Last restock in Day 3 but it's usually a much smaller restock compared to Day 2

ultramantaro

Reaction score
They definitely throw "seconds" and defected items into the outlet, as well as unsold stock, samples, and previously worn/returned items. That said, I've had success returning an item. So if there are obvious issues with an item - such as visual defects, they will process a return. Now if there are size variances, I'm not sure - but perhaps if its clearly a mismarked size they might...

Always a gamble with the Outlet and Final Sales!

I ended up grabbing the Havana Brown Check - its the brown version of the blue suit I passed on yesterday. I actually have room for a brown suit in my wardrobe:

P4803I.html

Yup, I bought an overcoat which turned out to be a sample and not sold in the style in the picture or description. Fabric was the same though so I though the price was OK enough to allow me to keep it.

ultramantaro

Reaction score
Yeah, seeing a lot of pure linen stuff in 44 regular, too. Trying to find more all season wool, but it is what it is.

Yeah, tons of pure linen stuff in my size in 38s/38R and a few JORT models, but nothing excites me. No DB jackets or suits in my sizes so I passed.

hotelmotel

Reaction score
Looking at the "Washington Grey Stripe" Wool/Linen. Description says "Tailored extra slim with a structured shoulder for a sharp, masculine appeal, this brown striped Washington Half suit features peak lapels and patch pockets."

So is it a brown color with grey pinstripes? Don't need another grey suit, but could use a brown, and don't want to make a mistake.

askim35

Reaction score
Looking back at my order history I see I purchased a bunch of ties for $16 each. Anyone know how many ties you need to add to cart to get that price? Or is it later on in the week where the price changes? I dont remember what I did last time to get that price.

osw880

Reaction score
Looking back at my order history I see I purchased a bunch of ties for $16 each. Anyone know how many ties you need to add to cart to get that price? Or is it later on in the week where the price changes? I dont remember what I did last time to get that price.

I remember it was toward end of the sale. They were selling them as a package deal. 2 for $, 3 for $$..

Kimistry

Reaction score
Actually not the same one. P400304 is the one I got. And I believe it’s the last one in 36

Do you have the link to it? I'm curious as to what it looks like. Generally, do you guys think the JORT are worth it for $500?

jamie411

Reaction score
JORT are considered their top of the line in terms of fabric and details, and are fully canvassed. So I think $500 is a good deal, but only if it fits you well! YMMV

askim35

Reaction score
How do the Jort suits fit for you guys? I’m a 40R in a lazio and havana. Have heard that some people have sized up.
Thoughts?

geekrestored

Reaction score
How do the Jort suits fit for you guys? I’m a 40R in a lazio and havana. Have heard that some people have sized up.
Thoughts?

I normally go up one size on all SS suits due to their pants. So for the JORT, I do 40S from my actual 38S. Usually spot on

Vinsep

Reaction score
Do you have the link to it? I'm curious as to what it looks like. Generally, do you guys think the JORT are worth it for $500?

I tried to find it for you however it sold out and SS stopped showing the page.

I normally find “worth it” question hard to answer because it’s purely subjective.

Well, I need a navy suit. I’m prepared to spend around $500 on it. And it happens to be the best I can find...... So... Yes to me.

osw880

Reaction score
I tried to find it for you however it sold out and SS stopped showing the page.

I normally find “worth it” question hard to answer because it’s purely subjective.

Well, I need a navy suit. I’m prepared to spend around $500 on it. And it happens to be the best I can find...... So... Yes to me.

You needed a navy suit and with $500, you got the very good quality suit. (Worth 1k suit)

I think it was a good deal IMO. I alredy spent little too much, so I couldnt pull the trigger on Jorts this morning.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.8%

Forum statistics

Threads