• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

MrTopCat

Reaction score
Thanks for the mini review and all the pics.

Your shirt collar is fascinating doesn't look pressed but rolled, where's it from?

It's a Charles Tyrwhitt semi-cutaway collar shirt.

Ever since I first bought these shirts I've always put in the brass collar stays they provide, but one day I decided not to, and it looked much better this way because of the roll.

jamie411

Reaction score

Havana Light Brown: This one was surprisingly nice, I ordered it because I needed something in this colour that was wool instead of linen, but I wasn't expecting to like it as much as I do based on the website photos. The fabric really is quite great, it has an interesting herringbone pattern which provides more texture, it's not too heavy and seems to be suitable for four seasons (at least here in the UK). I can see myself splitting up the jacket and trousers as often as me wearing this as a full suit, so it's quite versatile, and I would've preferred it as a three-piece instead of two-piece. Not much else to say about it, it's the Havana fit so it fits me better than any other Suitsupply fit (Again, lapels will appear larger than usual because I'm a size 32). This picture below is the most accurate depiction of the colour/fabric:
LL
LL
That's really a fantastic color and texture, and not too light, so you can wear it in winter. Yet light enough that it would be appropriate for spring through fall. Nice.

askim35

Reaction score
Does anyone have any experience with the Leager jacket? Im a 38 in a Soho and a 40 in a Lazio. Would a 40 fit me in this?

phsiao08

Reaction score
I'm a 38 in most of SuSu's stuff and a 38 leager fits me well though I am on the skinnier side. I'd definitely size up if you plan on wearing a vest or jacket undernearth.

Stiva

Reaction score
Napoli is the roomiest. The design your own suit facility allows you to pick different sizes in jacket and pants.

vriche

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It's a Charles Tyrwhitt semi-cutaway collar shirt.

Ever since I first bought these shirts I've always put in the brass collar stays they provide, but one day I decided not to, and it looked much better this way because of the roll.
Do you go with the slim or super slim? I'm thinking about trying the slim but I'm not sure on the fit.

Vasco

Reaction score
It looks like Suitsupply has uploaded their fall winter line online to more countries including Canada and the U.S.

Mrlol

Reaction score
Im planning to order my first suit from SS. When i look at the sizing of Havana/Lazio they seem to be the same in the shoulders, and Napoli line is 2cm bigger. Should i still go with my normal size or should i size down with napoli? Thanks for the help

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.8%

Forum statistics

Threads