• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Soccer • Football • Voetbal • Fútbol • Calcio • Futebol - 2012-2013 Thread (Including EURO2012)

hhenryhhh

Reaction score
Myself and fellow Gunners....well, after Norwich and Schalke, we're all just kinda...

[VIDEO][/VIDEO]

Last edited:

El Argentino

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That's great^

Aaron1

Reaction score
Proper football again tomorrow. My beloved pile of rubbish football team are at home to Charlton, oh the glory..

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
hopefully DC United wins tomorrow night!!

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score

The real question is, where are Shah and the other resident Gunners?

very confused by that day's series of bizarre results ! no shame in losing if manc real milan all loose too ... surely UEFA plottings involving mustached men :paranoia:

xudisco07

Reaction score
So, Fox's bid was not accepted for the rights to show EPL games from 2013-2016 and NBC is apparently the favorite. I really hope that NBC sports adds a few more channels next year since they also bought the rights to F1. I really wonder what will happen with fox soccer channel next year.

hhenryhhh

Reaction score
ONE NIL TO THE ARSENAL!

It was ugly, but I will take the ******* 3 points thank you very much.

Mbia, thank you.

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score

ONE NIL TO THE ARSENAL!

It was ugly, but I will take the ******* 3 points thank you very much.

Mbia, thank you.

haha i couldn't believe how marsupialed that guy was...he won a free kick but got himself sent off instead :lol:

grinding out victories is what we couldn't do before. but now we don't even play nice, wenger what are you doing :foo:

El Argentino

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score
Legendary

ManofKent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

haha i couldn't believe how marsupialed that guy was...he won a free kick but got himself sent off instead :lol:
grinding out victories is what we couldn't do before. but now we don't even play nice, wenger what are you doing :foo:

It's difficult to criticize being fourth in the table but it's pretty painful viewing as a neutral.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 94 35.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 31 11.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads