• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread

CityHunter

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

For those curious...looks like Bobby-G is using a new tag for his made in America denim program (from the trucker jacket @ Fred Segal)

CityHunter

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

First shipment @ 12345. Dominik coat feels really nice. Also avail was Dominik trousers, some sort of baseball-like button down and the Less tee

needhelp123

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I think the Ferdinand trousers come in Navy and Grey, is the Navy one dark like black? The runway photo looked quite navy but the SSENSE photos look almost blakc.

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
@conceptual 4est I might be able to you guys out if you can help me out. I've never bothered emailing nmwa about sizing because I've just assumed things would be too small. But since these pieces are still sitting at awesome prices I figured i may as well ask, so, could you let me know sizing in a 52 for the zip blazer and tri colour sweater (basically just p2p and shoulder and general advice ie/ do they fit small/big, do they have high arm holes or tight sleeves) and the waist measurements and inseam for the 50 and 52 of the dress lounges? I usually go for 17.5"-18" waists and roomy thighs, in the past that has been 52's in the dressy lounge pants.
Cheers!
pm me if it's easier.

melonadejello

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
East Dane put up some sweats, the Less/More tee, and the Chambray tee which actually looks ok there but :dozingoff: anyway

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Yes I got the long chambray and am returning it. It is awesome, but not as easy to wear as the flannel. The chambray is super thick, almost like denim and the colour is too deep for me. Nitpicking, but that's what you do when it comes to $365 shirts.

needhelp123

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yes I got the long chambray and am returning it. It is awesome, but not as easy to wear as the flannel. The chambray is super thick, almost like denim and the colour is too deep for me. Nitpicking, but that's what you do when it comes to $365 shirts.
You are talking about the blue shirt right? I'm looking for 46 of the shirt below, can get anywhere? Thanks guys, excited for tomorrow.

I just realised its different to the one on the runway (collar and this anture one looks shorter?), is it another version or did they make changes to it? I really like the runway version below

Also is this shirt available else where? Just don't feel like paying $80 in shipping which is redicolous
http://store.nomadshop.net/collections/size-48/products/rg-striped-collarless-shirt-grey

Last edited:

melonadejello

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@needhelp123 2 versions, as you noted the long one has a strap collar as well as dock sleeves like this
showpage_upload_2F1421080086124-1jkkutxymvym0a4i-d7af685d16fb1ee1b27c0837b9050ba3_2F.jpeg

I haven't seen it anywhere

Last edited:

saywordsahn

Reaction score
New denim looks great! I'm hoping the skinnies (01s) fit like the Type-D so I can move up to the 02s and actually have thigh space.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Consider Sustainability When Purchasing Clothes?

• Always - Sustainability is a top priority in all my clothing purchases.

• Often - I frequently consider sustainability, but it isn't the main factor in my decisions.

• Rarely - I seldom consider sustainability when purchasing clothes.

• Never - Sustainability is not a factor I consider in my clothing choices.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ocutene