• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
i would never wear shoes that are .5 longer than my others, seems like it bothers you so return them.

FlyingLotus

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
[VIDEO][/VIDEO]
don't look long to me, but if you think they do you'll never wear them. what are they?

Red wing 9030
I went with the 11's cause the 10.5s were hella tight, but now I'm second guessing it

I wore them outside last night to walk around the block so I don't know if I can return them

dfagdfsh

Professional Style Farmer
Reaction score
where'd you buy them from? I size down a lot in red wings - they stretch.

FlyingLotus

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

where'd you buy them from? I size down a lot in red wings - they stretch.

Got them off amazon

screw it, im keepin em, its too easy to over-think the fit of a boot!

Last edited:

BB1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Very nice. Always liked nicelynice's pair especially how they've worn.

Did he ever include them in a fit pic? I'd really like to see that. I did a quick search and couldn't find anything other than him simply talking about jun hashimoto footwear.

Also the shoes I ordered are named S25. I don't believe there was ever a CDiem model called that. To me they look very similar to CDiem derbies but with a less pointy toe box.

rexzors21

Reaction score
Timberland Boot Company

Abraxis

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Did he ever include them in a fit pic? I'd really like to see that. I did a quick search and couldn't find anything other than him simply talking about jun hashimoto footwear.
Also the shoes I ordered are named S25. I don't believe there was ever a CDiem model called that. To me they look very similar to CDiem derbies but with a less pointy toe box.

http://www.styleforum.net/t/164384/the-waywt-discussion-thread/50025#post_4823601

A few others if you search hashimoto. He's had some shots of the wax worn off a bit in good lightning but I forget which threads.

KingJulien

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Some corner purchases... thanks to the shah-nabler for the code

adam kimmel reversible techno bomber thing:

sarti x2:

Fujiwara (gift, assuming it's nice in person):

Will prolly only keep one of the top 3. K I'm done!

Last edited:

smashwindow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
kimmel thing is nice, would be a good contrast to your usually grungier aesthetic

Last edited:

conceptual 4est

The Classic Gentleman is Back
Reaction score
Yeah OC London. They had a small hanging around (on sale too) so I grabbed it, figuring it's been long since sold out in the states. I'm surprised at how much I really liked it, so I think it will be a good addition to my knits.

PS please don't tell me if it isn't sold out though because I bet it's still cheaper back home :)

I really only mention London because I've gotta say I like the shop a lot more than the NYC one I think. I like the New York staff for the most part, but the girls here were really cool, and the store is just physically much more pleasing to be in. Smaller selection though so I guess that's the trade-off.

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads