• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
backpack. not cool, but my back is fucked so its the only option.

Originally Posted by lmaozedong
cool bag, but i dont understand what you guys use all these bags for. the most i could imagine using a duffel like that is for bimonthly weekend trips or something..

what do you carry **** in kunk?

Bullitt

Reaction score
- Wrangler Blue Bell, western shirt, denim, dark blue - Crombie, pocket square, silk - Drakes, tie, silk
western-shirt.jpg
tieps.jpg
tie_detail.jpg

*Tee*

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by JD_May

MMM carryall.

I love the bag ( and Margiela in general ). I own two duffel bags/weekenders myself ( Floto and Neil Barrett ), find them highly verstatile, quite handy and use them on a weekly basis. To be honest, I'd even be up the creek without a paddle without them. I use them for the university, sports activities, trips/holidays, when I crash at my friends' place and sometimes even when I go shopping...

I agree that they are not made for everyone, though. You need at least 50,1% ****- or she-hormones in you to rock them...

YES

16850298714546519116097.jpg

NO

20100325124342.jpg

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
lulz

bakatora

Reaction score
ahahahha

i hope you take that as a challenge, kunk. real pics needed.

driveslowk

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
JD's bag looks the right size to carry around books, documents/laptop, his lawyer-ly stuff, etc. Labelking's bag in the recent duffle coat pic is nice for similar purposes.

And having a nice bag like that one bone suede mmm for a two-day trip is a really nice luxury.

driveslowk

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
p.s. those grenson kirks are so nice for the price. Shape is a bit modern, wooden sole is cool, should be up your alley drew.

jaac

Reaction score
Originally Posted by impolyt_one
are those grensons? nice cops.
Yeh, the toe is pretty pointy though, atleast in my opinion the pic doesn't get that across. Got em for a great price though.

Originally Posted by scott.m
i have those oliver spencer shorts in white stripe, really lightweight and comfy.

Yeh they are seriously soft, are yours dry clean only aswell though? Kinda a downside for shorts.

cmsmith

Reaction score
Originally Posted by jaac
Yeh, the toe is pretty pointy though, atleast in my opinion the pic doesn't get that across. Got em for a great price though.

Where'd u kop?

Tried on at Nordstrom's the other day, didn't buy because I didn't really like them at $315, Grenson's are good value when on sale.

aeglus

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Wayfarers always looked a little off on me, but these match me pretty well. Only thing I'm not a fan of is the two gold stars on the side. Supposed to be rainy/cloudy all week
frown.gif

otmd7d.jpg

25psi9u.jpg

2eobpj6.jpg

scott.m

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by jaac

Yeh they are seriously soft, are yours dry clean only aswell though? Kinda a downside for shorts.

the only time my clothes hit water is in the rain.

brad-t

Bae Blade
Reaction score
Originally Posted by oneeightyseven
I need to step up and kop another bag. I only have one Jil Sander duffle

Do you really "need" more than one bag? Imagining transferring everything from bag to bag sounds like a hassle to me. I wouldn't mind having a really small bag for when I just want to carry my wallet, keys, phone etc. rather than a huge duffle that I generally carry my laptop and other **** in.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 96 38.1%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 28 11.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads