• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random fashion thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Synthese

Darth Millennial
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by steviecakes
Employees are grossly underpaid. They exploit young idealistic college students into thinking that the job will involve things other than simply canvassing, which is just harassing people into making "small monthly contributions". In reality, the company wants the personal info of the donor to harass them more. Their only goal is getting donations. Discussing the issues is considered a waste of time. Some employees pocket cash donations. Things like transportation, etc will not be compensated for. Hell, employees buy pens for the office with their own cash. And they're broke as ****. Lunch breaks? Overtime? Minimum wage? These words are not in the Fund's vocabulary. Directors work 70+ hour weeks. Though a lot of this goes unrecorded because it's "volunteering". Do research. There's a class action lawsuit against the company. Your interview tomorrow? Some grimy hipster **** is going to conduct a group interview. They failed to mention that, right? You'll take one look at your peers and question if this is a joke. You'll go into the office for a one-on-one interview. The dude won't pay attention to a word you say. You'll get the job on the spot and be asked to come in tomorrow. You will again question the legitimacy of this job. The next day you will come in at 9 am and you'll start practicing the canvassing rap (SALES PITCH) for an hour or two. What was that? You don't think the canvasing rap is a good way to discuss the matter at hand? You didn't sign up to beg people for money? You thought you would be in contact with lobbyists or elected officials? You didn't realize Environment New York (or California or wherever) is operated by the same guy who operates the fund? You were offered a managerial position yet 90% of what you do is canvassing? Tough ****. Oh and if you don't meet quota on your first day, you're fired. Read these. I'm far from alone. http://flameow.livejournal.com/6142.html http://mydd.com/users/christianmille...action-lawsuit http://www.angelfire.com/indie/fundi...ndIsLying.html
Awesome. Currently trying to bleach/fade the **** out of my uniqlo jeans. They're proving stubborn.

tonio028

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Is it just me, or is paypal not showing transaction histories for anyone else? I was trying to get some labels ready for shipments, but all transactions are not showing, only account total. WTF paypal?!

Originally Posted by g transistor
Who stocks Schneider besides proj8, gravitypope, ww, oc, and sw? Is that all?

You also have Farfetch and Stand Up Comedy and that's about all I am aware of for easiest accessibility. Does sipang count?
smile.gif

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score
gtrans you're after US stockists only ?

Razele

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just tell us your secrets shah
inlove.gif

GraphicNovelty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
just signed a lease on a new apartment. grand street off the lorimer stop. yayyy
bounce2.gif
bounce2.gif

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Gonna sell some **** for my boy, lots of ervell geller and some wings I think, size M and 48-50 iirc.

KitAkira

Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by tonio028
Is it just me, or is paypal not showing transaction histories for anyone else? I was trying to get some labels ready for shipments, but all transactions are not showing, only account total. WTF paypal?!
I know ebay search randomly went haywire for me earlier today (haven't checked if it's back to normal). One second it was fine and dandy, the next I tried to go to the next page and it kept telling me 0 results matched my search criteria. Could be a server issue or they're changing something (noticed the url was changing), but given they're sister companies, could be connected Also, who stocks Scervino menswear? Collection was hot fire

tonio028

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Razele
Just tell us your secrets shah
inlove.gif

Yes tell us. We're all different sizes I believe. A PM will do as well!

Originally Posted by KitAkira
I know ebay search randomly went haywire for me earlier today (haven't checked if it's back to normal). One second it was fine and dandy, the next I tried to go to the next page and it kept telling me 0 results matched my search criteria. Could be a server issue or they're changing something (noticed the url was changing), but given they're sister companies, could be connected

Also, who stocks Scervino menswear? Collection was hot fire

Looks like it was temporary, just bad timing. I still had a payment summary email in my inbox and logged in through there to print my label and it worked and all re-appeared. Noice.

g transistor

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Nah shah intl is good too. Just want some shirting...all the shirts I've wanted from shops I mentioned are sold out in size IV

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Does anyone have that facebook pic decoder that you plug a fb linked photo there and it gives you the url to the page or album?

whodini

Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!
Reaction score
Originally Posted by jet
Does anyone have that facebook pic decoder that you plug a fb linked photo there and it gives you the url to the page or album?
Can you still do that? I thought fb had changed the code so you couldn't pull the ID anymore /stalker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 35.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 30 11.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 39 15.0%

Forum statistics

Threads