Random fashion thoughts

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by thekunk07, Aug 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mike868y

mike868y Senior member

no they don't, come on

they're not much better though.

2. brad-t

brad-t Bae Blade

3. Razele

Razele Senior member

around $400usd retail? maybe, but it's not unheard of. The peal and co by AS have channeled soles and they retail around $500. Probably cheaper being made in portugal. FWIW i have a pair of saks in house brand which were made in portugal that are pretty nice, slightly above AE quality (no channeled sole though).

I mean it's either a channeled sole or it's a fake welt. it'd be pretty shitty if they had a fake welt on $400 shoes.

Dunno, post pics

Most fashion shoes arent even goodyear welted, or blake rapid welted, they are just blake stitched at most or glued I've seen some raf and jil welted shoes Alot of fake welting tho, you cant really just trust that line of stitches on the top, better off looking on the bottom of the sole.

4. Synthese

Synthese Darth Millennial Dubiously Honored

Employees are grossly underpaid. They exploit young idealistic college students into thinking that the job will involve things other than simply canvassing, which is just harassing people into making "small monthly contributions". In reality, the company wants the personal info of the donor to harass them more. Their only goal is getting donations. Discussing the issues is considered a waste of time. Some employees pocket cash donations. Things like transportation, etc will not be compensated for. Hell, employees buy pens for the office with their own cash. And they're broke as fuck. Lunch breaks? Overtime? Minimum wage? These words are not in the Fund's vocabulary. Directors work 70+ hour weeks. Though a lot of this goes unrecorded because it's "volunteering". Do research. There's a class action lawsuit against the company. Your interview tomorrow? Some grimy hipster fuck is going to conduct a group interview. They failed to mention that, right? You'll take one look at your peers and question if this is a joke. You'll go into the office for a one-on-one interview. The dude won't pay attention to a word you say. You'll get the job on the spot and be asked to come in tomorrow. You will again question the legitimacy of this job. The next day you will come in at 9 am and you'll start practicing the canvassing rap (SALES PITCH) for an hour or two. What was that? You don't think the canvasing rap is a good way to discuss the matter at hand? You didn't sign up to beg people for money? You thought you would be in contact with lobbyists or elected officials? You didn't realize Environment New York (or California or wherever) is operated by the same guy who operates the fund? You were offered a managerial position yet 90% of what you do is canvassing? Tough shit. Oh and if you don't meet quota on your first day, you're fired. Read these. I'm far from alone. http://flameow.livejournal.com/6142.html http://mydd.com/users/christianmille...action-lawsuit http://www.angelfire.com/indie/fundi...ndIsLying.html
    Awesome. Currently trying to bleach/fade the shit out of my uniqlo jeans. They're proving stubborn.

5. tonio028

tonio028 Senior member

Is it just me, or is paypal not showing transaction histories for anyone else? I was trying to get some labels ready for shipments, but all transactions are not showing, only account total. WTF paypal?!

Who stocks Schneider besides proj8, gravitypope, ww, oc, and sw? Is that all?

You also have Farfetch and Stand Up Comedy and that's about all I am aware of for easiest accessibility. Does sipang count? [​IMG]

6. the shah

the shah Persian Bro #2 and enabler-in-chief

gtrans you're after US stockists only ?

7. Razele

Razele Senior member

Just tell us your secrets shah [​IMG]

8. GraphicNovelty

GraphicNovelty Senior member

just signed a lease on a new apartment. grand street off the lorimer stop. yayyy [​IMG] [​IMG]

9. jet

jet Persian Bro

Gonna sell some shit for my boy, lots of ervell geller and some wings I think, size M and 48-50 iirc.

10. KitAkira

KitAkira Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!

Is it just me, or is paypal not showing transaction histories for anyone else? I was trying to get some labels ready for shipments, but all transactions are not showing, only account total. WTF paypal?!
    I know ebay search randomly went haywire for me earlier today (haven't checked if it's back to normal). One second it was fine and dandy, the next I tried to go to the next page and it kept telling me 0 results matched my search criteria. Could be a server issue or they're changing something (noticed the url was changing), but given they're sister companies, could be connected Also, who stocks Scervino menswear? Collection was hot fire

11. tonio028

tonio028 Senior member

Just tell us your secrets shah [​IMG]

Yes tell us. We're all different sizes I believe. A PM will do as well!

I know ebay search randomly went haywire for me earlier today (haven't checked if it's back to normal). One second it was fine and dandy, the next I tried to go to the next page and it kept telling me 0 results matched my search criteria. Could be a server issue or they're changing something (noticed the url was changing), but given they're sister companies, could be connected

Also, who stocks Scervino menswear? Collection was hot fire

Looks like it was temporary, just bad timing. I still had a payment summary email in my inbox and logged in through there to print my label and it worked and all re-appeared. Noice.

12. the shah

13. macuser3of5

macuser3of5 Senior member

14. the shah

Yes tell us. We're all different sizes I believe. A PM will do as well!

i will have to dig up those pages hopefully can find them soon, but for starters how about yoox Raz this is your size too in SS just get a German proxy [​IMG]

http://www1.yoox.com/item.asp/cod10/...edium=shopping

15. g transistor

g transistor Senior member

Nah shah intl is good too. Just want some shirting...all the shirts I've wanted from shops I mentioned are sold out in size IV

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.