• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random Fashion Thoughts (Part 3: Style farmer strikes back) - our general discussion thread

franknotion

Reaction score
A simple "hello" when I go into a store is usually all I need. I've noticed that more and more shops don't even do that though, and even make me feel like I'm inconveniencing them by being in the space.

I don't want to be an online-only shopper, but I just returned something to Notre--shipping both ways was free, as soon as I initiated the return they gave me a code that I could use to buy stuff right then, and they would credit my card with whatever balance was remaining. I'll probably just end up taking the full refund, but that's a pretty great service, and not one I've seen before. With more and more in-person interactions being just "meh" and more and more online shops offering services like that, it's hard for me not to prefer the online experience.

RegisDB9

Rico Suave
Reaction score
No idiot this is Context Clothing

your and idiot

4774136353_d58d2b9ccb.jpg

PaperSaurian

Reaction score
Something about me must ooze "online only shopper" because SAs tend to just ignore me when I'm looking through the clothing racks. I wonder if they can detect the slight hint of panic in my eyes as I wander aimlessly around the store, pretending to know what I'm looking for.

RegisDB9

Rico Suave
Reaction score
That is out of context. That guy was actually helpfully telling his friends, the Morans, that they should take the “train” because 95 was bumper to bumper.

He did seem to misspell train though.

What? I thought he was dumb cause he’s a cardinals fan...

Timbaland

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I've seen short sleeve camp(?) collar shirts with a triangle shaped notch cut into the sleeve by EG and Kapital. Was this a heritage type thing where it used to serve a purpose like a throat latch?

Alexidb

Reaction score
A little gusset that makes the armholes flare out a little? I’m sure it’s to give a little more range of motion. I’ve seen the these on military shirts and and scouts shirts.

I've seen short sleeve camp(?) collar shirts with a triangle shaped notch cut into the sleeve by EG and Kapital. Was this a heritage type thing where it used to serve a purpose like a throat latch?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.8%

Forum statistics

Threads