• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random Fashion Thoughts (Part 3: Style farmer strikes back) - our general discussion thread

justridiculous

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anybody got a read on whats a good short sleeve chambray button up? I forgot my band of Outsiders a couple years ago on a trip, need a good new option. Preferably around $100 or so

I ordered this one, should arrive soon:

upsett1_spaghett1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Fire sidebar ads today... View attachment 1597826
That wallet just screams "when you're an American who's on vacay in Europe and just really wish you could open carry a gun"
Maybe this applies more to the other side of the forum so I'll post it there too...
Why is it so weird for men to just admit they like clothes?
Oh neat, more stuff at NMWA I want

bows1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

way To rub it in. This is the one I want but it’s sold out.

whorishconsumer

King Douche
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Dang, I like this.

1619186324049.png

bows1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
In other news, anyone have this bag? Thinking about it for a small camera bag. One or two small lenses (no telephoto) and a couple rolls of film. Think it would work?

cb200

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Belt bag? Patagonia, makes some that can be worn belt or over the shoulder. Some 90s colors too if you want to go that way. If you want more odd proxy from type action Japan Andwander makes them. My choice I think would be one from Hyperlight Montain Gear as it would be useable with my hiking stuff from them.

sinnedk

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Kaplan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
In other news, anyone have this bag? Thinking about it for a small camera bag. One or two small lenses (no telephoto) and a couple rolls of film. Think it would work?

I don't have that specific one, but another Porter briefcase (I think it's this one). One thing to note, is that it (at least mine) is very soft, so you don't get a lot of protection for you lenses, and maybe not enough storage options to separate them safely. If you plan to individually wrap your lenses for safety, it may work out fine, but - without having checked myself - maybe someone offers a small and nice more camera focused bag, with insulated compartments?

edit: from a quick search, Porter actually make dedicated camera bags - though they may be too bulky for your needs. A better link.

bows1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I don't have that specific one, but another Porter briefcase (I think it's this one). One thing to note, is that it (at least mine) is very soft, so you don't get a lot of protection for you lenses, and maybe not enough storage options to separate them safely. If you plan to individually wrap your lenses for safety, it may work out fine, but - without having checked myself - maybe someone offers a small and nice more camera focused bag, with insulated compartments?

edit: from a quick search, Porter actually make dedicated camera bags - though they may be too bulky for your needs. A better link.

Interesting. I do have each one of my lenses individually wrapped in something like this - https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/prod...lpn_f35x45_fold_over_neoprene_lens_pouch.html

So this would be for day trips walking around, not to ship / pack etc. I dont think there is TOO much padding needed since I plan to just have it strapped to my body but thats a good thing to note.

Some of these And Wander bags look good as well.

double00

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
a camera thread would be pretty interesting, i used to juggle but lenses these days i just roll with the fixed 50mm, am still so unhappy with the stupid dslr sensor size i really must prioritize getting a ff soon

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 98 37.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 95 35.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 12.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads