• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

lordsuperb

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I just pulled the trigger on three items, two jackets and a pair of trousers. Its a new maker for the trousers and if they do a good job then I am switching. My current maker has been having trouble with my pents. Its like, do you even squat, bro?

+1

lordsuperb

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I was considering one of those herringbones for a casual overcoat, maybe the green. I really like that wheat color, I just don't think it works well with my skin tone.

Hmm, some people on this forum would have you believe that skin tone doesn't matter

9thsymph

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Met with Steed yesterday and now have a 3/2 in Smiths Botany in progress.

ETA: is there a Steed thread? Besides the A&S expats one? Seems like there should be.

I have a steed in the oven as well (P & H glenroyal SC) and I'm actually going to phone in an addition to the order as well (P & H hartwist SC)...

excited...

Meeting with WW Chan in two weeks for some additional orders (they have my fit really locked in and I still feel like they are a great bargain...)

Texasmade

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I think Simon Crompton from permanent style uses Kiton as his shirt maker. No idea what the cost is but I imagine not cheap.

WillingToLearn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Dannefalk

Reaction score
Molloy & Sons

https://www.flickr.com/photos/molloyandsons/6791796801/

I still have something like three or four meters, if anyone wants to buy it off me.

Please DM me the price you have in mind!
fistbump.gif

chobochobo

Rubber Chicken
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

Second fitting, Rubinacci ovcercoat in early January. Garment was adjusted and sent to me by FedEx. I am now enjoying the coat in our harsh climate. Very pleased with the result. I'll post some pics of the finished coat later. Have a great Tuesday.

Looks as though he's lovingly nuzzling your shoulder.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Consider Sustainability When Purchasing Clothes?

• Always - Sustainability is a top priority in all my clothing purchases.

• Often - I frequently consider sustainability, but it isn't the main factor in my decisions.

• Rarely - I seldom consider sustainability when purchasing clothes.

• Never - Sustainability is not a factor I consider in my clothing choices.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
matchaslimprix