• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

(Old) The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ToruOkada

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Lachy
I quite like this, except for the shoes, they just don't look right with the fit to me. I really like the top half though.
fing02[1].gif

Thanks! I'll look into some other shoe options but my beans are like the only pair of shoes I ever wear
smile.gif

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
Originally Posted by spertia
Couldn't agree more. Eason, are you listening??
devil.gif

Not to you.
teacha.gif

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
Originally Posted by tonio028
ToruOkada - Yeah the JCrew bed camp chord shorts are pretty nice actually, I agree. I see myself beating these up through lots of wear. berlinreport - Thanks. Coming from a poster who's fits/pics I enjoy, much appreciated. SuperBobo - I like the colors of that plaid shirt you sported in the last post. Most excellent. Minkous - Hmm something seems similar between your two previous posts. Nice chill pose with the cigar. Me today after a day at work so excuse the wrinkles and the undone top collar button. Plus, I think I should have gone with a smaller/slimmer shoe, but it wasn't readily available when I was rushing to change for my am meeting...ah well:
100_0982.jpg
-R&B -Boo tie -J.Crew -Nordstrom brand Top half close up:
100_0986.jpg

Nice, I like this, though I'm not sure about the tie clip. The tie is similar enough to match, but not enough to be matchy.

tonio028

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Eason
Nice, I like this, though I'm not sure about the tie clip. The tie is similar enough to match, but not enough to be matchy.

Thanks. Yeah I wondered about the tie clip. I usually only sport one with suits, but lately I just can't stand my tie moving around every which way so I put it to good functional use. I was worried about the tie being too matchy too actually, but I thought the same before I walked out that it wasn't overly matchy. Glad someone else thought the same.

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
5EP1.jpg

I think that more of you should get engaged and get some women on SF. But... in the future, I think that the belt goes over the patch. The patch should only be exposed to show that you are wearing some sweet JNCOs.

ToruOkada

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by chronoaug
I think would look cool with a pair of brown leather weejuns or something (caramel would be neat but your current color would work as well)
Funny you mention it, I've been trying to find something exactly like that for little awhile but just haven't found the right pair so far.

lowrider

Reaction score
Today:

IMG_8832-1.jpg

tagutcow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by lowrider
Today:
IMG_8832-1.jpg

The shirt is cool in a goth ninja way, but I dislike the sausage legs and the boot tuck. There also seems to be some cool black/warm black dissonance in your outfit. (edit: realized the boots are mostly just reflecting the pavement)

Tooch4321

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Here ya go Albert...
5613_115779146750_650466750_2797797.jpg
- Mykita Glasses - Sweaty Bandana - No-Shave June/July - Saloman Jacket - AA Tee - LVC 1947 - Borrowed Work/Hiking Boots - Camel Filter - Top-Peak at Mohawk Lake in Breckenridge, CO

StephenHero

Black Floridian
Reaction score
What's with this Hallmark sap fest taking place in here? Can we get some photos of monster trucks in here to fix this ****?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 93 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads