• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

(Old) The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
photo-161.jpg

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
^bro it's 88 outside and sunny as ****

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
not in ny

Mazda

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by robbie
no one drinks high life, NO ONE. but the rest is pretty accurate.

You speak with such definitive tone for someone living in the middle of nowhere.

In Chicago, High Life bottles were one of my main beer fridge stocks for summer till the liquor store started caring Shiner for me. High Life is a good every day american lager. For the money for people who go through lots of beer, it's a no brainer.

Mazda

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by thekunk07
photo-161.jpg

The idea of wearing a jacket and watch cap a week before my birthday makes me sick.

I threatened suicide last year if it snowed on my birthday. It snowed 2 days before. I was all stocked up on sleeping pills and razor blades.

chronoaug

Boston Hipster (Dropkick Murphy)
Reaction score
High Life is cheap as ****. I drink it occasionally. I either drink really nice beer or high life/budlight/nattylight. None of this waste of time in between **** like blue moon, stella, heineken, etc... Looks good, kunk. Those your j lindenbergs? They look like the same denim as mine. **** they seem skinny though. Must be the one that's slightly skinnier than mine (i think i have jay and the skinny one is ted or something). Ever thought about getting one of those neat beanies that sistersuzie on sufu makes? If i lived up north i probably would

Mazda

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by chronoaug
High Life is cheap as ****. I drink it occasionally. I either drink really nice beer or high life/budlight/nattylight. None of this waste of time in between **** like blue moon, stella, heineken, etc...

EXACTLY.

High Life has actually gone DOWN in price over the past few years. It was $11 a 30 pack of cans at one point. That's as low as it gets for beer period. drinkable beer, its a steal.

chronoaug

Boston Hipster (Dropkick Murphy)
Reaction score
Originally Posted by AndrewRyanWallace
Yo Chrono, what beer you kopp? I like the sound of this fifteen bucks for a six pack thing.
More like $15 for a 4 pack most the time. It depends on what i'm in the mood for. Check the beer thread here and on sufu for stuff. To run down a few that i like: old rasputin imperial stout duchess de burgnone st berdardus wit st bernardus abt 12 westephenieser dunkel (can't spell it) nostradamus brown ale ommegang abbey ale ommegang three philosophers and a lot of different german lighter wheat type beers for summer other **** from this 500+ beer bar in town that i don't know the names of

toothsomesound

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
****. Pretty sure I'm not gonna find a whole lot of that at the Chestertown liquor store, hahah. Will search around though, I paged through the beer thread here and most of the suggestions were for bullshit like Heineken and Pale Ale. I dunno, I did that a little bit in December and January and February and that was fine and all but I'd like to get a hold of something more legit, especially as it warms up and gets more humid here. Of course I'm not twenty one so going to the local pub and getting novelty stuff would require someone to go get **** for me...might make it happen if I can't find anything I like in the stores though.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Mazda, shiner hef is liquid crack I either have that or franziskaner with an orange slice **** lemons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Consider Sustainability When Purchasing Clothes?

• Always - Sustainability is a top priority in all my clothing purchases.

• Often - I frequently consider sustainability, but it isn't the main factor in my decisions.

• Rarely - I seldom consider sustainability when purchasing clothes.

• Never - Sustainability is not a factor I consider in my clothing choices.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JulioCesarSalad