• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Official Paul Smith Shoe Thread... all PS shoe questions here

KitAkira

Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by cool_hand
Paul Smith Spring/Summer 2011 Shoes Preview The Mainline Collection is a Rock & Roll theme, there are lot's of boots in leather and suede, some full length, some ankle length. They've used gold leather quite a bit. They've introduced a few new styles. Enjoy.
Picture19.png
Picture1.png

Yo Paul, why you ripping off Lanvin? But seriously, screw the shoes, I want the socks.

KitAkira

Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by johnH123
facepalm.gif
facepalm.gif
facepalm.gif

Lolnoob you have no idea what I'm talking about.

KitAkira

Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Nah, that'd teach you that laziness gets rewarded and I can't be having any of that.

The glitter Tonys at the sale shop are so badass, never seen that before and I want, want, want. Think they were only $270 or something, too

etseq

Reaction score
Zippy, would you say your pic of the Cesars accurately represents the color? Tobi's pic makes them look a bit darker, so I'm wondering which is more accurate in person.
Originally Posted by zippyh
Final bit of excessive shoe shopping (for now at least). Ordered from Tobi (there's a 30% coupon out there). These were actually ordered before I went crazy with the PS UK order. Grey Buffalino Cesars. I think I posted earlier that they fit more or less TTS. I lied. They're a bit large and I sized down 1/2 size.
cesar.jpg

zippyh

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by etseq
Zippy, would you say your pic of the Cesars accurately represents the color? Tobi's pic makes them look a bit darker, so I'm wondering which is more accurate in person.

They look lighter in my picture due to the flash.
In more normal light they're darker looking but not as dark as the Tobi pics.
I was somewhat worried that Tobi had mislabelled the color and they were actually black but I've seen the black ones in real life and they're pretty deep black and darker than the Tobi pics appear.

KitAkira

Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
It's not like I have the image bookmarked, it'd take the exact same amount of effort for me to find it as for you. I think what I'm thinking of was from SS09, but I don't remember

cool_hand

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Russel & Bromley have ripped off Paul Smith this season. I actually thought they had started selling Paul Smith shoes when I walked past the store window on Bond Street. They have a style very similar to York, even has that little elasticated strip down the side, the leather looks just like Sigaro dip dyed. It has that smooth quality the PS boots have, blacker towards the front tow, they look like they were made in the same factory. Only real difference is the zip is down the side, not at the back, the leather sole has a rubber coat. Apart from that very difficult to see the difference. I don't think Paul Smith Ltd. will be to happy when they see these.

erdawe

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by cool_hand
Russel & Bromley have ripped off Paul Smith this season. I actually thought they had started selling Paul Smith shoes when I walked past the store window on Bond Street. They have a style very similar to York, even has that little elasticated strip down the side, the leather looks just like Sigaro dip dyed. It has that smooth quality the PS boots have, blacker towards the front tow, they look like they were made in the same factory. Only real difference is the zip is down the side, not at the back, the leather sole has a rubber coat. Apart from that very difficult to see the difference. I don't think Paul Smith Ltd. will be to happy when they see these.
Fraud Police out again!! Hold on, another company made some zip ankle boots! Do you scout any more roper boots that were being ripped from Paul Smith's personal designs? The service you do for the public beneficiary.
worship.gif
Originally Posted by amin
can anyone hep to identify the name of the shoes below? i think they are starr's? http://img411.imageshack.us/img411/4418/photo2jn.jpg[/I]
Look just like starr's to me, probably a newer season from lining.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 92 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads