• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Official Events and PSA thread

Achilles_

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

be careful with the JAB website
the discount seems to not apply correctly at times
i see the correct total until I add something and then everything in the cart goes to 50% off only, instead of applying the 60 and 70% to the items

I think it has to be the same item....

XKxRome0ox

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I think it has to be the same item....

that's how i did it
2 shoe racks (price showed correctly, 50% off and 60% off)
2 shoe horns (price showed correctly)
2 tie racks (price showed correctly)
3 hangers (... something goes wrong and everything in the cart gets set to 50% off only)

i tried changing the order and numbers a few times
anyway
hopefully it's just a glitch... but if all else fails, i am headed to the mall to return my BB pants anyway so i could just swing by JAB as well

swiego

Reaction score
For those who care, the Neiman Marcus Last Call in Auburn Hills, MI received a whole bunch of Brioni dress socks. Various sizes. Listed as $45 marked down to $20, and they have 30% off which brings it down to $14. Still expensive, but they have cotton, cotton/silk and silk socks in various sizes so I got a couple. All plain colors, mostly dark (black/brown/gray) but a few light colors as well. No idea if this is even a good deal, but if you are in the area and absolutely must have Brioni socks...

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

For those who care, the Neiman Marcus Last Call in Auburn Hills, MI received a whole bunch of Brioni dress socks. Various sizes. Listed as $45 marked down to $20, and they have 30% off which brings it down to $14. Still expensive, but they have cotton, cotton/silk and silk socks in various sizes so I got a couple. All plain colors, mostly dark (black/brown/gray) but a few light colors as well. No idea if this is even a good deal, but if you are in the area and absolutely must have Brioni socks...

Also the same Brioni socks for $14.97 at C21.

sidkane

Reaction score
My first post! Save 20% this weekend at Mrporter.com with code october20. I've had good experience with them and really like their site and selection.​

deburn

Reaction score
Filene's Basement is closing most of it's stores in the Boston area and are clearing out stuff at between 30 - 50%.

bourbonbasted

Cyber Eliitist
Reaction score

sad. why?

Bankruptcy.

Not that sad, however. Since they were bought by Syms they have severed all ties with Barneys, Filene's and other high-end stores. Basically they have become a Syms with a different name. Great if you're in the market for Lauren or Joseph Abboud stuff.

Last edited:

Aldehyde

Reaction score

Bankruptcy.
Not that sad, however. Since they were bought by Syms they have severed all ties with Barneys, Filene's and other high-end stores. Basically they have become a Syms with a different name. Great if you're in the market for Lauren or Joseph Abboud stuff.

This makes sense. I went there for the first time 2 weeks ago while in BOS on the forum's recommendation. There were a couple of ugly Brioni ties, but the rest was cheap crap and I was confused as to why the forum directed people there. So now I know.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads