• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Official Evan Kinori Thread

maxbayuk

Reaction score
Don’t sleep on the sumi ink. The canvas and color will break in really nicely after one wash. It transfers easily at first, almost chalky, but the depth of color is killer.

The butcher linen is starchier than past seasons, but that might be because it’s just out of the box.

And the natural indigo dye is also really nice, especially the texture of the fabric.
View attachment 1590494
What size FS are you wearing here?

Samer

Reaction score
Just got the two pieces I ordered online in. The zip jacket is really nice and will definitely get better with wash and wear. Wearing L here with the sleeves cuffed.

The three pocket is a bit bigger than past Ls. Will probably return it unless someone on here was looking for it.

Attachments

i_deliver_tofu

Reaction score
Just got the two pieces I ordered online in. The zip jacket is really nice and will definitely get better with wash and wear. Wearing L here with the sleeves cuffed.

The three pocket is a bit bigger than past Ls. Will probably return it unless someone on here was looking for it.
Damn looks nice, stoked to get mine. Found one on CHCM size large hope the fit is nice on me.

blackcheer

Reaction score
For sale. Message me for more info. Please and thank you

Bellow jacket, black wool corduroy, size M
IMG_2911.jpeg

Big shirt, black wool/linen, size L
IMG_2882.jpeg

ambyance

Reaction score
pics.PNG

Selling

- oatmeal elastics L (half wool half linen) brand new
- cotton hemp twill elastics L (worn <3x)
- brown wool twill anorak L (worn once)
- cotton hemp 4p pants 34 (worn <3x)
- olive cord 3p L (worn <3x)

for more pics, look at my graaaailed.com/ambyance (but msg me on here/ig/discord, not graaailed)
price is negotiable for SF lads
will trade for other EK cept pleated/bellow/3p/zip/bandcollar/hoodies/full hemp/full linen/flathem in L/XL/34-36

leftysmasher

Reaction score
Interest check! Anthracite Zip Jacket Large from ss20. Worn less than 5 times. Never washed & in perfect condition.
EFC8F13D-9485-4939-984B-05E5D11920C1.jpeg

peachfuzzmcgee

Reaction score
Quick question, if I generally wear 32 in pants but Im more like a true 33.5in waist would I fit a 34 or a 32? There is some stuff on Rakuten that is decently priced but all 32.

blockdmyownshot

Reaction score
Quick question, if I generally wear 32 in pants but Im more like a true 33.5in waist would I fit a 34 or a 32? There is some stuff on Rakuten that is decently priced but all 32.
From what I can gather it varies a lot based on the material. You could try seeing if the material was used on an item still on EKs site and compare but yeah doesn't seem like there's a hard and fast rule for EK unfortunately.

That being said it looks like butcher linen runs bigger I'm about your size and the 30 from this seaons butcher linen single pleats fits me really well.

ambyance

Reaction score
32. His stuff usually run larger for pants so 34 fits like a 36 etc but check measurements. There’s some exceptions like woolton stuff which you gotta size up for and current season linen pants run big too so it depends

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Favorite Shorts Length

• Above the knee

• Knee length

• Below the knee

• None of the above

• Mid-thigh ("short shorts")

Results are only viewable after voting.