• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Official Evan Kinori Thread

Samer

Reaction score
Don’t sleep on the sumi ink. The canvas and color will break in really nicely after one wash. It transfers easily at first, almost chalky, but the depth of color is killer.

The butcher linen is starchier than past seasons, but that might be because it’s just out of the box.

And the natural indigo dye is also really nice, especially the texture of the fabric.
03931C14-E4C6-4879-8236-D2EBF278C876.jpeg

NO MERCY

Reaction score
@catkin_, looks like it. You might try posting in the Buy & Sell section, or try throwing em up on the EK discord, I've seen some "adjacent" stuff posted for sale there.

blockdmyownshot

Reaction score
@catkin_, looks like it. You might try posting in the Buy & Sell section, or try throwing em up on the EK discord, I've seen some "adjacent" stuff posted for sale there.
Can I get an invite to that discord?? Sounds like my kinda place

Also I picked up two pieces from EK for the first time. Glasswing ended up finding another pair of the anthracite single pleats and picked up the two pocket shirt in ochre 😳

Samer

Reaction score
What is the handfeel of the sumi field shirt? Is it stiff?
At first, yes. It's canvas so its already stiff at first, and then the natural dye adds to that a little bit. EK recommended a wash, so that's what I'll do and report back.

leftysmasher

Reaction score
Yeah pretty sure washing it is going to break it in nicely! Let us know lol.

cat

Reaction score
Can I get an invite to that discord?? Sounds like my kinda place

Also I picked up two pieces from EK for the first time. Glasswing ended up finding another pair of the anthracite single pleats and picked up the two pocket shirt in ochre 😳
28 or 30?

maxbayuk

Reaction score
Don’t sleep on the sumi ink. The canvas and color will break in really nicely after one wash. It transfers easily at first, almost chalky, but the depth of color is killer.

The butcher linen is starchier than past seasons, but that might be because it’s just out of the box.

And the natural indigo dye is also really nice, especially the texture of the fabric.
View attachment 1590494
How's the sizing on the sumi FS and Zip Jacket?

Samer

Reaction score
How's the sizing on the sumi FS and Zip Jacket?
Similar to past seasons, I feel. Zip is boxy and slight cropped, field shirt more standard. D7005BAC-509D-432D-8AFD-4DC324AF61A4.jpegHere’s a M in the zip. I have broad shoulders and am 5’9 - I tend to between sizes but have just been going with Ls for everything except the big shirt. Zip jacket makes a big difference when there’s no lining as it sits closer to the body.

maxbayuk

Reaction score
Similar to past seasons, I feel. Zip is boxy and slight cropped, field shirt more standard. View attachment 1590957Here’s a M in the zip. I have broad shoulders and am 5’9 - I tend to between sizes but have just been going with Ls for everything except the big shirt. Zip jacket makes a big difference when there’s no lining as it sits closer to the body.
Nice, thanks for photo. I think we’re a similar size. Do you think an L in the zip would fit you better or is the M big enough?

Samer

Reaction score
Nice, thanks for photo. I think we’re a similar size. Do you think an L in the zip would fit you better or is the M big enough?
I went with the L. It’ll be a bit too long in the sleeves but I can tailor them and I ain’t getting any smaller.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Summer Loafers: With or Without Socks?

• With socks

• No socks

Results are only viewable after voting.