• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Official Evan Kinori Thread

i_deliver_tofu

Reaction score
Just got the two pieces I ordered online in. The zip jacket is really nice and will definitely get better with wash and wear. Wearing L here with the sleeves cuffed.

The three pocket is a bit bigger than past Ls. Will probably return it unless someone on here was looking for it.
Damn looks nice, stoked to get mine. Found one on CHCM size large hope the fit is nice on me.

blackcheer

Reaction score
For sale. Message me for more info. Please and thank you

Bellow jacket, black wool corduroy, size M
IMG_2911.jpeg

Big shirt, black wool/linen, size L
IMG_2882.jpeg

ambyance

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
pics.PNG

Selling

- oatmeal elastics L (half wool half linen) brand new
- cotton hemp twill elastics L (worn <3x)
- brown wool twill anorak L (worn once)
- cotton hemp 4p pants 34 (worn <3x)
- olive cord 3p L (worn <3x)

for more pics, look at my graaaailed.com/ambyance (but msg me on here/ig/discord, not graaailed)
price is negotiable for SF lads
will trade for other EK cept pleated/bellow/3p/zip/bandcollar/hoodies/full hemp/full linen/flathem in L/XL/34-36

leftysmasher

Reaction score
Interest check! Anthracite Zip Jacket Large from ss20. Worn less than 5 times. Never washed & in perfect condition.
EFC8F13D-9485-4939-984B-05E5D11920C1.jpeg

peachfuzzmcgee

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Quick question, if I generally wear 32 in pants but Im more like a true 33.5in waist would I fit a 34 or a 32? There is some stuff on Rakuten that is decently priced but all 32.

blockdmyownshot

Reaction score
Quick question, if I generally wear 32 in pants but Im more like a true 33.5in waist would I fit a 34 or a 32? There is some stuff on Rakuten that is decently priced but all 32.
From what I can gather it varies a lot based on the material. You could try seeing if the material was used on an item still on EKs site and compare but yeah doesn't seem like there's a hard and fast rule for EK unfortunately.

That being said it looks like butcher linen runs bigger I'm about your size and the 30 from this seaons butcher linen single pleats fits me really well.

ambyance

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
32. His stuff usually run larger for pants so 34 fits like a 36 etc but check measurements. There’s some exceptions like woolton stuff which you gotta size up for and current season linen pants run big too so it depends

peachfuzzmcgee

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hmm gotta find a stockist, I live in Kyoto. We don't get as much cool **** as Osaka or Tokyo in second hand stores, and return policy for most places online are abysmal. I want to try stuff though so I'll search around and see what I can find. Jackets and shirts are easy, pants can be a pain though.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 81 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 83 37.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.4%

Forum statistics

Threads