• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

NBA 2016-2017 Season Thread

idfnl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

RFX Now that you're understandably not watching the Lakers will you help manage my FBB team?

I've suffered. I won the last 2 weeks in a row and am still in last, that's how bad it is. I even smoked Goonies 7-2.

I'm up against you next week.

Heard DH is out another week. I've finally got Wall back tonight and Dirk is over 30 mins. You could get smoked here :happy:

the Bryants cancelled their divorce

Damn, the groupies don't even like Kobe.

Last edited:

HRoi

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
What, it only took till now for Kobe to see how much this divorce would cost him? He must have some really slooooowwww accountants :lol:

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
^they were still adding it up :lol:

idfnl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
How about Manu cowering:

[VIDEO][/VIDEO]

Last edited:

Cordwinder

Reaction score
Afternoon Delight: U Sad Bro

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
lol celtics

diadem

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Nets with a good win over the Pacers tonight, although Joe Johnson and D-Will both played over 40 minutes each (D-Will with a thigh contusion). I guess that was a necessity with Gerald Wallace sitting this one out. CJ Watson provided some good minutes off the bench (played 20 minutes and led all Nets in plus/minus with +15). This team is playing well under PJ Carlesimo.

Last edited:

idfnl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
^^ That fall Wallace took was pretty nasty.

John Henson again:

Kid keeps breaking out. Managed to be the team's leading scorer in only 22 mins w/ 19 points, 6 boards and 2 blocks. Had a +/- of 10 and shot 62%. Kid looks so awkward on the floor, you'd never think he had game.

They need to start this kid and sit Ilyasova who only took 6 shots as the starter.

Most impressive aspect of his game was as soon as he came on the team erased a 15 point deficit and eventually won.

Last edited:

RFX45

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
How is Memphis going to consider trading Rudy Gay? He is out for one game and they get destroyed by a Clippers team w/o CP3 at home. Damn owners better reconsider if they want a shot at the title this year.

Atlanta has been straight embarrassing lately, tonight game is no exception. They were under 30 point mid-way through the 3rd quarter. They'll finish the game w/o even reaching 60pts.

Last edited:

HRoi

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
the Heat piss me off. they continually get outrebounded and play bad defense, falling behind thinking that they can turn it on...and fail. bad effort, bad coaching. if you go on a road trip against middling teams and all you can beat is Sacramento then you can forget about repeating.

LawrenceMD

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

the Heat piss me off. they continually get outrebounded and play bad defense, falling behind thinking that they can turn it on...and fail. bad effort, bad coaching. if you go on a road trip against middling teams and all you can beat is Sacramento then you can forget about repeating.

maybe lebron should foul more?

:lol:

LawrenceMD

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

How is Memphis going to consider trading Rudy Gay? He is out for one game and they get destroyed by a Clippers team w/o CP3 at home. Damn owners better reconsider if they want a shot at the title this year.

Atlanta has been straight embarrassing lately, tonight game is no exception. They were under 30 point mid-way through the 3rd quarter. They'll finish the game w/o even reaching 60pts.

mark cuban just announced a potential firesale soon.

he's hinting that he'll take on money or be a third party to teams needing to trade, but is looking for a superstar through trade potentially. the Rudy Gay or Josh Smith Scenario could get a lot more interesting if its dallas because you don't have to worry about dumping a superstar to a contender this year if you're a inter division rival, and you can really shed some bad money since cuban is willing to take on money if you want to make a salary dump.

sending oj mayo back to memphis for gay in a multi player/team swap makes a lot of sense. previous performance w/o gay and w/ mayo could be enough motivation alone.

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 94 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.5%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads