1. Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 8: A Bespoke Coat from David Reeves

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 6th auction of the year is for a Bespoke Coat from David Reeves. Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

NBA 2016-2017 Season Thread

Discussion in 'Entertainment, Culture, and Sports' started by RFX45, Sep 22, 2010.

1. idfnl

idfnl Stylish Dinosaur

I've suffered. I won the last 2 weeks in a row and am still in last, that's how bad it is. I even smoked Goonies 7-2.

I'm up against you next week.

Heard DH is out another week. I've finally got Wall back tonight and Dirk is over 30 mins. You could get smoked here :happy:

Damn, the groupies don't even like Kobe.

Last edited: Jan 12, 2013

2. HRoi

HRoi Stylish Dinosaur

What, it only took till now for Kobe to see how much this divorce would cost him? He must have some really slooooowwww accountants :lol:

3. jet

jet Persian Bro

^they were still adding it up :lol:

4. idfnl

idfnl Stylish Dinosaur

How about Manu cowering:

[VIDEO][/VIDEO]

5. Cordwinder

Cordwinder Senior Member

6. jet

jet Persian Bro

lol celtics

7. Rambo

Rambo Stylish Dinosaur

8. Steve B.

Steve B. Go Spurs Go

9. diadem

diadem Distinguished Member

Nets with a good win over the Pacers tonight, although Joe Johnson and D-Will both played over 40 minutes each (D-Will with a thigh contusion). I guess that was a necessity with Gerald Wallace sitting this one out. CJ Watson provided some good minutes off the bench (played 20 minutes and led all Nets in plus/minus with +15). This team is playing well under PJ Carlesimo.

Last edited: Jan 13, 2013

10. idfnl

idfnl Stylish Dinosaur

^^ That fall Wallace took was pretty nasty.

John Henson again:

Kid keeps breaking out. Managed to be the team's leading scorer in only 22 mins w/ 19 points, 6 boards and 2 blocks. Had a +/- of 10 and shot 62%. Kid looks so awkward on the floor, you'd never think he had game.

They need to start this kid and sit Ilyasova who only took 6 shots as the starter.

Most impressive aspect of his game was as soon as he came on the team erased a 15 point deficit and eventually won.

Last edited: Jan 14, 2013

11. RFX45

RFX45 Stylish Dinosaur

How is Memphis going to consider trading Rudy Gay? He is out for one game and they get destroyed by a Clippers team w/o CP3 at home. Damn owners better reconsider if they want a shot at the title this year.

Atlanta has been straight embarrassing lately, tonight game is no exception. They were under 30 point mid-way through the 3rd quarter. They'll finish the game w/o even reaching 60pts.

Last edited: Jan 14, 2013

12. HRoi

HRoi Stylish Dinosaur

the Heat piss me off. they continually get outrebounded and play bad defense, falling behind thinking that they can turn it on...and fail. bad effort, bad coaching. if you go on a road trip against middling teams and all you can beat is Sacramento then you can forget about repeating.

13. LawrenceMD

LawrenceMD Distinguished Member

maybe lebron should foul more?

:lol:

14. LawrenceMD

LawrenceMD Distinguished Member

mark cuban just announced a potential firesale soon.

he's hinting that he'll take on money or be a third party to teams needing to trade, but is looking for a superstar through trade potentially. the Rudy Gay or Josh Smith Scenario could get a lot more interesting if its dallas because you don't have to worry about dumping a superstar to a contender this year if you're a inter division rival, and you can really shed some bad money since cuban is willing to take on money if you want to make a salary dump.

sending oj mayo back to memphis for gay in a multi player/team swap makes a lot of sense. previous performance w/o gay and w/ mayo could be enough motivation alone.

Last edited: Jan 15, 2013

15. HRoi

HRoi Stylish Dinosaur

Honestly Bosh should. Or do something to grow a pair of balls. Mofo had one rebound last night

Last edited: Jan 15, 2013