• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Naked and famous denim

wIGGiou riou

Reaction score
hi, how is your opinion about material quality, esp. denim. doesn't change after 90 wears to floorcloth ?

another fit pics ...

wIGGiou riou

Reaction score
hi, how is your opinion about material quality, esp. denim. doesn't change after 90 wears to floorcloth ?

another fit pics (top and shoes - Salvatore Feragamo) ...

dickenshero

Reaction score
Especially since you're tall, the rise will feel even lower. Making the waist sit maybe below your hips.
Throughout the leg looks like it could be slimmer so it stretched out. You need to eat so you're not wearing a 28.....
Any pics of how the other pair fit?

It's crazy man I have an anti eating disorder or something, I've been literally trying to gain weight for a month now...

I got deep indigo in skinny guy size 32 (didn't know they were vanity sized) and they were loose on my when I put them on, had to wear a belt to keep them on, and they ended up stretching about 1.5-2 more inches.

In all honestly I plan on putting on some serious weight so I think the fit should improve.

Last edited:

TooAwesome

Reaction score

another fit pics ...

fit pics look good (Y). lol im having mixed feelings that we re wearing the same jeans at such a range of age, find it both cool and weird at the same time haha

i can feel that the butt area is really soft/buttery now and you cant really feel the individual denim fibers as you normally would but thats from biking and sitting. its starting to subtlely fade at the whiskers and combs but you have to be really up close to notice for now, also under the belt the browns changing colour too but that might be my belt rubbing off onto the jeans. quality wise, they arent super wearing through atm but im not sure if the softening of the butt area is it wearing down or just smoothening out.

i have fit pictures in the link in my signature
Especially since you're tall, the rise will feel even lower. Making the waist sit maybe below your hips.
Throughout the leg looks like it could be slimmer so it stretched out. You need to eat so you're not wearing a 28.....
Any pics of how the other pair fit?

It's crazy man I have an anti eating disorder or something, I've been literally trying to gain weight for a month now...

I got deep indigo in skinny guy size 32 (didn't know they were vanity sized) and they were loose on my when I put them on, had to wear a belt to keep them on, and they ended up stretching about 1.5-2 more inches.

In all honestly I plan on putting on some serious weight so I think the fit should improve.

im a hard gainer and have a fast metabolism too but working out helps your appetite, squat more so your thighs will fill out the jeans more too. im one of those thighs fit well but waist is a little loose people.

dickenshero

Reaction score
fit pics look good (Y). lol im having mixed feelings that we re wearing the same jeans at such a range of age, find it both cool and weird at the same time haha

i can feel that the butt area is really soft/buttery now and you cant really feel the individual denim fibers as you normally would but thats from biking and sitting. its starting to subtlely fade at the whiskers and combs but you have to be really up close to notice for now, also under the belt the browns changing colour too but that might be my belt rubbing off onto the jeans. quality wise, they arent super wearing through atm but im not sure if the softening of the butt area is it wearing down or just smoothening out.

im a hard gainer and have a fast metabolism too but working out helps your appetite, squat more so your thighs will fill out the jeans more too. im one of those thighs fit well but waist is a little loose people.
Hell yea man I keep hearing from everyone that squats are the **** when it comes to work outs. I'm gonna try and do some serious weight training and bulk up. BTW nice fit on the jeans.

wIGGiou riou

Reaction score

Thx. think they'll be good for summer. in autumn i'll return to my 501's and in winter to my 21oz's .....
but at autumn will send some upgrade of fit pics.

akg101

Reaction score
What exactly are the "Core" weird guys and how do they differ from the regular ones?

I see them on Karm - a - loop, but there are really no other details on the site.

Last edited:

wj4

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I bought my first N&F jeans today, the Skinny Guy. I sized up a bit. The only other pair of jeans I have are APC NC in a 30. I had to get the Skinny Guy in a 33. Size 31 didn't even make it up the thighs, and 32 was too tight in the butt and waist. Size 33 fits me well all around except it's .25 inch too loose around the waist, but no biggie. They're vanity sized for sure. I measured the waist myself on the 33 with a measuring tape and it's really a 31.5 or so.

TooAwesome

Reaction score
What exactly are the "Core" weird guys and how do they differ from the regular ones?
I see them on Karm - a - loop, but there are really no other details on the site.

im guessing you mean core as in their original/main stuff and not like red cores/dirty fade

regular indigo
deep indigo
lht
black selvedge
grey selvedge

not sure if i missed any

and if you did mean the red cores/dirty fade. thats the core of the thread is dyed a certain colour (in this case red and brown) so that when it fades, it doesnt fade to white like regular denim but instead they will fade to red or brown

wj4

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Really hate how the back of thighs are looking...Do you guys think it looks ok or is it really that ugly??

That looks horrible all the way around because it appears so baggy. It looks like either the pattern wasn't made for your frame or you should size down at least 2 sizes.

lckychrmsbboy

Reaction score
side view in the bathroom mirror doesn't look as baggy. They're elephant 2's skg 30, up 1 . going down 2 was impossible. The hips were way to tight. Might try and sell and get 29's.

I think there's just too much fabric on the back of the thighs. I was considering having they altered in the upper thighs or through out the whole leg.

here's a front view:

and different lighting:

Last edited:

flamingotripod

Reaction score
Really hate how the back of thighs are looking...Do you guys think it looks ok or is it really that ugly??

Those look way too loose in the thigh, not an attractive look. Even with a hot soak they will be baggy from the looks of it, on your legs it makes the skinny guy cut look like 501s. Did you factor the hip area stretching to account for the tightness?

lckychrmsbboy

Reaction score
didn't really think theyd stretch. Not even sure if they've stretched any at all. Maybe it's just b/c the denim is really thick? after work tomorrow I'll stop by this place and see what it cost to alter.

here's the 28's I first got. I really live the fit from thighs down but hip are was toooo tight when I pulled them up more than what's shown to be able to button the top.

Not sure if this is a beter pic of the front (hate not having a good camera) but I think it looks ok. would it be best to just have material taken off of the back? Probably something I would need to discuss with a taylor.

Here's a better side shot..sorry for all the pics guys.

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 96 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.0%

Forum statistics

Threads