• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Naked and famous denim

mreggen

Reaction score
^ and ^^; My thighs are pretty big and the 12.5" thigh on the chinos is pretty snug. Does anyone know the thighsize on a 31/32 wg? Im thinking 32 would be the "safe" and still pretty fitting choice.

db_ggmm

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just a head's up, but something like a 31" Deep Indigo WG will ship at 32" instead of the usual 33".

iluvatar

Reaction score
Originally Posted by mreggen
^ and ^^; My thighs are pretty big and the 12.5" thigh on the chinos is pretty snug. Does anyone know the thighsize on a 31/32 wg? Im thinking 32 would be the "safe" and still pretty fitting choice.

In that case I'd recommend going with the 32. I take a 33 in EP's chinos as well and a 31 in WG's, but the WG's definitely have smaller thighs than the EP's. I just measured, and they came out to 12''.

Dbear

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by gettoasty
which cardigan? the one i posted couple of links up?

I checked, and yes, that exact one.

I had went to that link before I received the goods and was a little nervous because they said the model was wearing a large and he is 6'4". I'm no where near that, and I was worried that it would be too long. It isn't at all.

The measurements for a Large is:

Shoulder - 18.25
Chest - 21.5
Sleeve - 26
Length - 25.25

If you find a size that fits, I would say go for it. The material is soft, but not light, substantial, but not heavy. It just looks good, and its a good departure from plain black/charcoal knit cardigans.

bosatlbwi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
does anyone have pictures of faded n&f indigo selvedge denim? seems everyone has the deep indigo or broken twills. where are my regular indigo peeps?

jaychiz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
big john fit pics please someone?

Jay-D

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Naked & Famous Fall/Winter 2011 Preview:

This coming fall we will introduce several new denim styles from N&F including a special collaboration which is in works and the following models which will land in August 2011.

Naked & Famous "Solid Black" Selvedge: Avaialble in Weird Guy (as shown in photo)
nff1.JPG

14oz selvedge with black warp & weft
nff2.JPG

Naked & Famous "Japan Heritage" Selvedge: Available in Weird Guy and Skinny Guy (we will have weird guy, skinnny guy we are considering adding). Weird Guy photographed.
nff3.JPG

nff4.JPG

nff5.JPG

nff6.JPG

Hairy!
nff7.JPG

Bahzad from N&F is wearing a pair which has a couple months of wear and is holding fabric over the top. This can give a bit of idea of the way it will fade.

Naked & Famous "Pomegranate" Selvedge: Available in Weird Guy
nff8.JPG

14oz pomegranate blend natural + synthetich dye.
nff9.JPG

nff10.JPG

Naked & Famous "Selvedge Duck": Available in Weird Guy and Skinny Guy (we will have both)
nff11.JPG

Light weight 10oz selvedge duck cloth in a vintage brown khaki color.
nff12.JPG

gettoasty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
thanks Dbear!

retail price for the Japanese heritage?

Donut

Reaction score
Those heritage ones look nice, will probably get one

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads